Prep Time 10

*One month since the last chapter. This will be my first fight scene so feel free to criticize it. Advice would be appreciated.

6 months have passed now. 1 year and 5 months before the cannon story start.

I'm now level 60.

I have the Sharingan though for the time being it only has one tomeo and I can only use it for a maximum of 6 hours a day before my eyes start to hurt. So for this reason, I only use the Sharingan when fighting against a shadow clone/training due to me still having to get used to it.

The Sharingan gives me the ability to mimic stuff or copy moves like the simplest of things such as pencil movements, or even harder stuff like fighting styles assuming I have the required set of strength and speed to do so. I can also analyze stuff faster and a bit easier like reading lip movements. I tested this out on my shadow clones. It also allows me to see chakra... though that only works on my shadow clones since nobody else has chakra in this world.

Right now it's nighttime, somewhere between 8:30 and 9:30 PM. I just finished beating up the last of my shadow clones. I'm exhausted from chakra so I can't body flicker my way back to the cabin.

I was walking back to the cabin when I suddenly heard some growling coming from behind. I quickly turned around with my katana just in time to block a swing from a large Beowolf's claw.

I was sent back by the force of the attack. I looked around only to notice that were multiple beowolfs.

Fuck, its somewhere in dozens... 12,13...I think 14 of them. This is bad, 2 of them are alphas while the rest are bigger than the usual beowolfs...

How is this possible? I've never seen more than one alpha in a pack of beowolfs. The only way so many of them could be together is if a really large amount of negative emotion attracted them! I don't remember having any negative thoughts today though... or did I?

*flashback

Kurama was fighting 3 of his shadow clones when he then started to tired. He had previously summoned 7 shadow clones and wasted most of his energy on the first 4.

Any minute now and he would definitely lose. He was starting to get pissed at himself. At the rate things are going, he's not even gonna be on the same level as Naruto was during the chunnin exams. Even though he had the Sharingan and these others jutsus, he thought himself to be weak. He was making very little progress and still wasn't used to the Sharingan. He was a complete noob at it. He knows he only unlocked it last week but still...

He could feel himself getting angrier just by thinking about this. He could feel the hidden rage swelling up inside of him. His eyes briefly changed to a bright red and, with newfound power, he went back to the offensive on his clones and proceeded to quickly beat them.

After he was done with all 3 of them, he collapsed to the floor. He simply dismissed the short burst of power as adrenaline.

(Unfortunately for Kurama, he did not know that all it takes is a short burst of the Kyuubi's power to attract all Grimm around him.)

*flashback end

No, no way. I know I was angry when training, but there's no way that could have been enough to attack all these Grimm around me.

Third POV (Gonna change the writing style for a bit just for experimentation)

Suddenly, the 2 alpha Beowolfs lunged at Kurama which forced him to dodge out of the way. He quickly got up only to meet the force of a beowolf's charge head-on. He was sent flying and came to a stop when he collided with a tree.