Prep Time 5

I slowly opened my eyes as the moonlight shines on my mask. Memories from what happened inside my mindscape start returning to me. Ah, that's right, im the nine tails jinchuriki. Damn it feels good saying that. I slowly stand up and look around, noticing that im still inside the cage. I glance outside the cage and spot the two guards, who are still awake, standing in front of the cage. One is silently watching me, seemingly ready should I make a move. The other one is simply standing guard with a pistol, he seems to be watching the other bandits.

I miss the last two guards, they were more relaxed. These two are actually paying attention to me and keeping guard outside. I also don't like the look the one closest to me is giving me. I think he's trying to intimidate me because he's also brandishing his knife. I won't lie, I am a bit intimidated since I haven't had much human interaction and most of it has been quite harsh, but I've seen worse such as the Grimm, Raven, and the Kyuubi.

Well, I already have a plan forming in my head, the only thing im missing is my weapons... Raven left me with my mask, but unfortunately, she took my Chokuto and my Kunai and shrunken pouches. I'm pretty sure she has them inside her tent so getting them is not going to be easy...

Kyuubi: "By the way, why do you only have one tomeo in your sharingan? Most Uchiha's start off with two, the only ones who get One tomeo are the younglings."

"WOW!" I screamed as I fell back on my butt. The one with the pistol turns around and looks at me with his pistol pointing at me. The one with the knife stops brandishing it and looks at me with an angered face.

"What?" He asks irritated. His eyes are showing nothing but hatred and annoyance.

Kurama: "Oh s-sorry! I-it's just, I thought I saw a s-spider." The one with the pistol snickers and turns back around. The irritated guard scoffs and gets back to brandishing his knife.

"I don't even know why Raven wants you kid, all I see is a cowardly boy." He chuckles to himself. I simply sigh... I'm not used to this you know? Getting thrown into an unfamiliar world where the first humans I meet are cruel and Nature is unforgiving right after I died... I wasn't prepared for this at all. Then again, humans like Raven and the two guards also existed in my world, it's just I've never had the chance to encounter them, plus the neighborhood I lived in was quite peaceful...

Except for that one red-eyed kid. Jeez, I wonder what happened to him?

And that school shooter, god I had really bad luck that day now looking back.

Kyuubi: 'You really need to stop being scared of everything and everyone, if this is how you react to people like these two, I can only imagine your reaction when you meet Raven in the battlefield.' Ah yes, the Kyuubi can now talk to me inside my head. This is uh... quite interesting. Having two voices inside your head feels weird.

'I won't lie, I was a bit scared. Especially when the man pointed his gun at me, but I wasn't THAT scared I've seen worse. Plus, the stuttering was fake.'

Kyuubi: 'Still though, I hate seeing my host act this cowardly. I only hope you don't act this way towards Raven. Anyways, so about that sharingan...' Ah yes, the one tomeo. That is quite frustrating ill say. The sharingan is useful to me but it has only one tomeo, and that makes it weak. Plus, copying people's moves are really hard, not that it matters since I've been alone for months and the only other human being I saw was me myself and I.

'System, when or how can I upgrade my sharingan?' I really hope it's easy and it doesn't take long to upgrade it. I'm getting a bit impatient since I really want the Mangekyou. Oh, I wonder how it will look like?! And what abilities would it have...