Prep time 3

(I fucking love Black Noir and The Boys. It's probably my favorite superhero show. Comics are awesome and brutal too.)

Alright now, steady Kurama... slow and easy...one step at a time...

I am currently walking out of the ship slowly because of my weights and because im trying to stay hidden. I am invisible, but I can still be heard...

Thankfully, I made it. I successfully left the ship and stepped into Menagerie!

*Kuo Kuana.

'What?'

*This place? It's called Kuo Kuana and it's the largest city in Menagerie.

Oh yeah, I read about that.

I walk through the place as I take my time looking around this new and unfamiliar area. I can see a lot of different types of faunuses with some having cat ears, others having chameleon-like skin, others having fox ears, it's pretty cool.

*Furry trash.

Let me just ignore that.

One thing I do notice though is that space here is very tight. I mean, its not packed to the point where I can barely move without making contact with someone but still...

During my time in that small village I was at, I read about Menagerie and found out that this place is basically a safe haven for faunus. Apparently, the wildlife here is also very dangerous with it having a lot of tough grimm, and the chieftain of Menagerie is called Ghira.

Too bad the book didn't include the last name.

You know, I actually kind of want to explore this place. I want to have a little relaxation time for once. But in order for me to do that, I need to deactivate my cloak, which wouldn't be a bad thing since I'm currently a cat faunus but...

I look very suspicious. I'm wearing a mask, a black cloak, I have a katana strapped to my back and, this isn't really that important, but im also short.

I probably look like I'm about to commit an Uchiha massacre.

Kyuubi: 'All you're missing now is the Mangekyou sharingan and you can exterminate a whole clan.'

'I also need a little brother who can lust for power and grow to hate me...'

I wish I was there so I could prevent the massacre... If only that damn Danzo wasn't such a... Well, it's technically Tobirama's fault. If only Tobirama wasn't such a Hitler...

'System, is there a ship here that's heading for Vale?'

*There is one coming in... Exactly one WEEK from now.

'ONE WEEK!? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!'

*Yes you can. Just... I don't know spend your one WEEK here training or whatever the fuck you want to do.

This is ridiculous... Where am I supposed to stay in?! I doubt there are any hotels around here, I don't remember the book mentioning one.

Kyuubi: 'You can just go into a forest near here and train there.'

'That's not a bad idea but... You know what? I'm just gonna go and explore this town while remaining invisible. Who knows? Maybe I'll find something similar to a hotel.'

I kept on walking forward, being careful as to not bump into anyone or anything, occasionally glancing at a few houses and stalls. The people here seemed happy, probably because here they can't get discriminated by humans...