JUUYON

JUUYON —
" Tell Miya what? "

JUUYON —" Tell Miya what? "

Miya applied her bubblegum pink lipstick (some new shade from MAC that Lydia had demanded she wear to school cause it would pop on her fair skin) with supernatural grace as Lydia, Allison, and herself navigated their way through the parking lot and to the entrance of Beacon Hills High School.

" You really don't remember anything? " Allison asked, for the fourth time. Eyebrows knitted in concern as she peered over the seemingly casual girl. Lydia shrugged, a look of disinterest plastered upon her flawlessly done-up face.

" They called it a 'fugue state' which is basically a way of saying, we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days, " the girl rolled her eyes. " But, personally, I don't care— " she smiled cheekily "— I lost nine pounds. "

" I'm honestly far more surprised you didn't catch your death from the storm, " Miya commented airily capping her lipstick. " How you didn't is the real mystery. " The blonde's blase tone and easy segue away from the event that the strawberry blonde most wanted to forget was wholly intentional on her part.

After Stiles had found Lydia— or rather Lydia had found Stiles and Sheriff Stilinski— Allison and Miya had waited anxiously outside her observation room in Beacon Memorial, swapping updates and, more importantly, the concerns they had.

Specifically those that they had concerning Lydia.

The students of Beacon Hills had taken great care to keep their snide whispers out of the Miya Yamato's ears— especially since word of how she snapped at the two girls she caught badmouthing Allison got around. Allison, though, with her 'sullied' status, had caught wind of them. The brunette feared that Lydia might not have the reception that the Queen Bee thought she would have. Privately, Miya agreed.

After all, the politics of court haven't changed even as time marched on. Everyone revels in a fall from grace.

" Are you ready for this? " Allison asked, resting a hand on Lydia's shoulder. The strawberry blonde girl scoffed, shrugging it off.

" Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer. " That was cold— even for Lydia. With those scathing words, the Queen Bee pushed her way into her domain... though it wasn't quite how she had left it.

The strawberry blonde hadn't paid mind to it yet and Allison had been too caught up in making sure Lydia was okay to notice but Miya could see them. Miya could see everyone watching as the entered the building. Their stares weren't the awestruck kind that the student body population of Beach Hills onces heaped upon the trio.

Lydia and Allison, they eyed with looks of harsh condescension. Those who had once loved them and held them up on a pedestal were the ones who just as quickly turned their backs on them and slandered them— happy at the misfortune that befell the girls they had known to be 'charmed'.