ROKU

ROKU —
" Do you not understand what cooperation means? It's a noun— refers to common effort. Working together. Not kidnapping random people. "

She was getting too old to be finding herself in messes like this. Miya scowled darkly, as she was unceremoniously shoved into a locker by the Stillinski child.

How had she even come to be in her current situation? Crammed into some random boy's digusting locker that reeked of body odor and mildew? After hours when she should have been having tonkatsu ramen in the comfort of her residence and most certainly not in school.

She was getting too old to be finding herself in messes like this. Miya scowled darkly, as she was unceremoniously shoved into a locker by the Stillinski child.

How had she even come to be in her current situation? Crammed into some random boy's disgusting locker that reeked of body odor and mildew? After hours when she should have been having tonkatsu ramen in the comfort of her residence and most certainly not in school.

Oh, wait, she groused, pinching her nose and trying her best to breathe through her mouth. The series of seriously stupid events was coming back to her— and it all started with good ol' Derek reckless-brooding-exasperating Hale.

Unhelpful Wolf 🔪 : Come to school. Possible alpha.

Miya glared poisonously at the text message that burned brightly on the screen of her phone. Just when she thought she could catch a break from the supernatural, Derek Hale— he who never divulged important information until the very last moment— summoned her to the school— which she has just left not more than fifteen minutes ago— because he had a suspect.

He hadn't even informed her that he had any suspects!

" Sooner or later little asshole is going to get his ass handed to him by me, " she grumbled under her breath as she swung her steering wheel to one side harshly, sharply pulling off a U-turn where there was definitely no (legal) cause for a U-turn. " Sooner probably than later. "

When she arrived at the school, Derek was already there. Leaning against his car in the bad-boy way he always did with Scott and Stiles standing before him with guarded looks and rigid spines. Miya arrived just in time to hear Scott question Derek on the whereabouts of his boss.

" His boss? " Miya questioned, her arms folded across her chest as she peered at Derek's impassive face with a look of exasperation.

Derek wouldn't have kidnapped someone right? He wouldn't kidnap a random person who might have nothing at all to do with the supernatural, right? The wolf would obviously understand the repercussions of that, right? That it would be painting a huge target on all their backs, right?