NANA

NANA —
" Oi! "

NANA —" Oi! "

Stiles yelled a garbled mix of curses and pleas to God for deliverance as he ran down the hallway, Scott dragging his best friend by the arm behind him. They had the alpha on their heels— the hulking hairy werewolf smoking (literally and metaphorically) after being caught in an explosion.

" How did he not blow up?! " Stiles wailed, as Scott pulled him around a sharp corner; nearly yanking the human boy's arm out in the process.

Miya had instructed them to lure the alpha to the home econ room, where she would lay a trap. At the time, Stiles had thought that she'd make a snare or draw a supernatural trap of sigils using her own blood or something. Something that was not blowing up the home econ room with flour and a match. Who knew flour being suspended in the air exploded when in contact with a spark?

Unfortunately, the alpha did not go up in the flames as the home econs room did— the fire alarm reverberating loudly as the sprinklers turned the floor slick with water. Stiles nearly slipped, the little traction his Converse provided really not helping his clumsiness and lack of athletic prowess.

" Where the hell is Miya?! "

Neither hide nor platinum blonde hair has been seen of her since she had thrown a lit match into the flour cloud. The latter was sure that she'd had skipped out on them and made her way out while the alpha was on their tail like a cat on a mouse.

" Stop yapping and run, Stiles! "

Stiles let out one more loud curse before taking Scott's advice as they ran for their lives. Eventually, the boys had found themselves on the lowest level of the high school, rushing towards a dead-end...?

" Scott! That's a dead-end! " Stiles yelled, his heart beating out of his chest in both exertion and fear.

" Just trust me! "

Reaching the large metal door, at the end of the hallway, Stiles clawed at it frantically trying to pry it open to no avail. Spinning around, he pressed his back into it as both boys stared at the alpha.

He approached them in measured steps, eyes shining in anger and lips curling over his fangs. Then, when he was less than a few feet away from the pair, he sunk back into his lupine back legs and launched towards the two with a feral growl.

" Oh my God! I'm going to die! " Stiles yelped, squeezing his eyes shut and bracing for the end when Scott clamped his hand over the scrawny boy's wrist and pulled him to the side as the boiler room door was kicked open.

" Hey there, you bitch! " Miya Yamato snarled, ducking under him as he sailed over her head and into the boiler room. Quickly pivoting on her foot with the grace of a ballerina, she whipped out a gleaming silver blade and plunged it into the alpha's sternum.