JUUGO

JUUGO —
" Hasn't anyone ever told you it's rude to ask a woman for her age? "

JUUGO —"  Hasn't anyone ever told you it's rude to ask a woman for her age? "

" She cracked his head open like it was an egg, Scott! " Stiles whispered harshly, making it a point to keep the teen wolf in between his fragile human self and the murderous fox— even if she was nearly clear across the room. " Then she left me in the parking lot! "

" Are you more upset that she put that hunter in a coma or that she left you in the parking lot? "

" The near murder part, Scott! Obviously! " Stiles shuddered... though he was kind of upset he was left alone in the parking lot like an assclown. " She's gone off the deep end! "

True to his word, Miya Yamato had been... different, these days. More, well, feral. Even her ignorant subjects whispered as she passed in the halls of Beacon Hills, though they careful to keep their words out of her ears. After all, the school's sweetheart reduced someone to tears the other day with a smile when they said something snide about Isaac Lahey.

Besides the ruthlessness she dealt with those who spoke ill of Isaac, those who were derisive about Lydia was not spared either. None dared to have Lydia's name in their mouth in a malicious manner if Miya could even be closeby.

Peering across the hall at the fox, her head held high and proud and a serene smile painted on her berry-tinted lips, Miya stood a sentinel by the Queen Bee's side. Her proud chief courtier with a barbed tongue behind her pretty teeth.

" I was thinking ballet slipper pink with just the tiniest hint of sparkle at the tips. What do you think? " Lydia commented carelessly, inspecting her manicure.

" I think that'll make your fingers look longer. " Lydia scoffed.

" Are you saying I have short fingers? "

" Those words fell from your lips not mine, Lyds, " the fox tutted with a sly smile. " For the record, you have lovely fingers, " she continued, smoothing down the strawberry blonde's ruffled feathers as she carded her fingers through her strawberry blonde hair affectionately. The Queen Bee positively beamed.

" I knew I kept you around for a reason, Mi! "

Stiles's eye twitched at the display. As if sensing Stiles's jealousy, her eyes slid over to meet his accompanied with a sly smirk that had the boy foaming in the mouth.

" That's cold, real cold... " he groused. Scott rolled his eyes.

" If you think about it, " he motioned to the girls, " she's actually being a really good frie—... " The wolf's words died in his throat as Miya tucked a lock of Allison's chocolate brown hair behind her ear with a heart-stopping smile on her face. For a moment, the vixen's gleaming eyes met the two boys' briefly. Her cherry-lipped smile turned sly.