JUUNANA

JUUNANA —
" This isn't you, Blue. "

Full disclosure: Miya was having a typical day.

Well, as typical a day a supernatural fox being with was basically immortal, with a best friend who was turning into something, and what might as well be a bunch of werewolves having a pissing contest running around. Oh, and the scaly lizard thing and the hunters. Lest she forget about them.

But, really, she was honestly having a rather normal day. Really.

Sweet smiles all around, receiving 99% on her pop quizzes— it would be suspicious if she always got a perfect score after all— legions of adoring fans who gazed at her from a distance; secretly hoping she'd speak to them... or fall from grace.

It was a nice, usual day as Beacon Hills High's Sweetheart.

Was.

The phone chriped in her hand and Miya (who would eradicate anyone who bore witness to this indiscretion) yelped soundlessly and almost dropped it. Her first thought was possession before she remembered that Lydia had her turn on her notifactions for that photo-posting application thing.

Squinting down that the too-bright screen, she read:

@bhhsteaspill: don't look now but @mi.yamato our resident high school sweetheart's yes-maybe-who knows flame is back in school 👀 who's waiting for a DTR cause I so am 😈

For a moment she paused. She knew all those words just not what they meant together...

... and what in the many realms of hell was D-T-R?

It took her an embarrasingly long time to register that they were talking about Isaac.

Isaac was back at school?

He must have skipped Psych earlier because she should've seen him then. But that begged the question of why he would do that. She wasn't a narcissist. She never expected that she would be the center of the newly minted werewolf's world or anything but after the little talk she had with him about communicating, she would have expected maybe a greeting.

The blonde pursed her lips as she exited her class with the bell.

Miya'd see Isaac in Chemistry next anyways. She could corner... ask, she meant, him about his sudden return to school and obvious lack of a warrant out on him. Thus, head held high, she made her way down the halls of Beacon Hills; efoortlessly ignoring the eyes that followed her. The perfect picture of cal—

" We have a problem! "

A wirey, scrawny mass of anxiety and pale skin crashed into her from behind, his clamy hands clamping down on her shoulders— she chose the wrong fucking day to wear a cold-shoulder top— only for his best friend to dutifully peel him off before Miya snapped and murdered the human.