chapter 2

Disclaimer: Everything the 3rd POV Narrator says may or may not be true to what the students are saying/doing.

Disclaimer 2: The dialogue will follow from the anime, apart from a few exceptions.

3rd POV

Makoto: This should be the place.

Makoto opened the door and lol and behold, it was a gymnasium. But not just any gymnasium, but a gymnasium...with CHAIRS! Now that's some fine decoration! Mm-Mm-MM! Oh also there are some other students here I guess... but back to them CHAIRS!

 but back to them CHAIRS!

Makoto: Um, hello there...

Y/n: We were told to come here.

Palm tree head-ass: Wow that means you're in the same situation as us. This makes 16 of us. For what? I'm not sure. 

Makoto: Me neither...

Shaggy and Norville's "love" child: Oh right, we haven't introduced ourselves to you guys. I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure! 

Yasuhiro Hagakure Ultimate Clairvoyent

Yasuhiro: See? It says so on my name tag.

Makoto: N-Nice to meet you.

Suddenly a fat man tumbles in.

Most of you: So, this everyone? 

Hifumi Yamada Ultimate Fanfic Creator

Hifumi: Maybe now we'll get some answers.

Before Makoto or Y/n could question why Hifumi's fat chose to make him look like humpty dumpty rather than go to his legs. A student jumped in front of him and pointed at the two boys like they were caught doing [insert illegal action here].

Holy fuck, those eyebrows: AHAAAAA!

Makoto gasped at the sudden action. Y/n was trying hard not to bite his finger.

Authoritarian: TRUANTS! INSTRUCTIONS SAY 8:00 SHARP!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru Ultimate Moral Compass

Kiyotaka: BOTH OF YOUR TARDINESS ARE INEXCUSIBLE!

Y/n: It was 8:01 when we opened the door-

Kiyotaka: NO EXCUSES!

The school thought - ugh: Yeahhhh Can you just not?

Junko Enoshima Ultimate Fashionista

Junko: Who gives a flying flip about being on time?

Kiyotaka: I DO!

Junko: Kinda weird when none of us know why we're here.

Yep, Authoritarian: I, KIYOTAKA ISHIMARU, MUST LEAD PEOPLE TOWARDS THE RIGHT DIRECTION! AND THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS THE RIGHT DIRECTION IS BEING ON TIME!