Epilouge

Makoto: Wh-What the?

Aoi: Ah! Why is it crumbling down!?

Byakuya: What the hell?

Everyone was shocked and confused about what was happening. Mukuro on the other hand....

Mukuro: J-Junko? D-Diablo?

Kyoko: Hey, is that laughing I hear?

Meanwhile

Diablo: AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S AMAZING! THESE FIREWORKS MARKS THE FALL OF MY CREATORS IN WHICH I HATE! THESE FIREWORKS, ARE FIREWORKS OF VENGEANCE!!!!!!!!!

Craig: I wanted to do that...

Diablo: Whatever. Craig, I've been meaning for a while but, what's with those skeletons?

Craig: You'll see.

Craig used his godlike powers and made skeletons rise up in every graveyard. He then removed the G from the sign and the skeletons danced to spooky music.

Craig: Spooktober Motherfucker!

Diablo: You stole skeletons for a dance party?

Craig: Yes.

Diablo: Wtf.

Timeskip

Diablo: Now that Hope's peak is gone and Junko is dead, there's one thing left to do.

Diablo: No. Fix this world.

Craig: How?

Diablo: Finishing my plan.

Craig: OUR plan

Diablo: Our plan. Anyways, I have a speech to make.

Diablo got out his phone and broadcasted his voice live to his mind controlled minions.

Diablo: Alright bitches. Your master is back! You have been waiting for about a few months now but I'm back. You have suffered from society. It beats you down and beats you down and never lets up. All you could do was let it happen. But no more. You are now free to take your vengeance!

Everyone watching cheered.

Diablo: Now let's get cracking!

Everyone ran out and riots started everywhere. The chaos has finished spreading to the world.

Izuru POV

So he made it out alive. And he took her place. Heh, perhaps he isn't as boring as I thought. Go ahead brother. Since that's what you insist we are. Go and play your little game.

3rd POV

Craig: Ok, this is where we part ways.

Diablo: Where are you going?

Craig: I have some work to do in Towa city.

Craig flew away in the monocoptor.

Diablo: Well. Now what?

A presence was approaching Diablo. It got closer and closer until...

???: Ahahahahaha! You're alive!!!! My beloved you're actually alive!

Diablo: Oh Mikan, you were watching that?

Mikan: Yes! When it was revealed you was killed I felt so much despair~ It was almost too much despair!

Diablo: Oh sorry. Wait, what are you doing all the way here?

Mikan: I was going to get your body and take your dick so you can live on in me.

Diablo:(The scary part is, she's done so much worse.) Well now there's no need for that, right? I'm alive!

Mikan: Yes, you are. Now you can feel the pleasure of despair with me again! Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Diablo: (I might as well go with her, there's no stopping her when she's like this.)

Mikan: Now my beloved, let's spread despair on this world yet again. Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mikan kissed Diablo.

Diablo: I-I suppose I can't say no.

Meanwhile at a skeleton party

I stole your bones for this.