Chapter 9

3rd POV

It was time for the second trial. This is for the murder of Chihiro Fujisaki. Monokuma explained the basics of the class trials again.

Y/N: Before we begin, I have something to say. To my fellow spotless, let's all work together to defeat the blackened. We cannot lose sight of vengeance. And to the blackened, do your best to try and throw us off. Fight until the end to ensure my victory satisfying. Let's all work together and make this trial entertaining

Kyoko: I have to ask you something. Whose side are you on?

Y/N: The spotless of course. I just want the blackened to do their best as well. 

Monokuma: Let's begin on the topic of the murder weapon.

Sakura: Chihiro's fatal injury... It appears it was a head wound

Mukuro: According to the monokuma file, the weapon was a blunt instrument.

Weed man: I bet it was an iron pipe.

Y/N: No that's wrong!

Y/N: If you looked at the scene, the only blunt object was a dumbell.

Byakuya: There wasn't even an iron pipe. That should be obvious.

Craig: This must be some of that new weed.

Byakuya: With that aside, I already found the killer.

Everyone was so focused on what Byakuya has to say.

Byakuya: Chihiro's killer is Genocider Syo!

Aoi: Impossible! there is no proof!

Makoto: No that's wrong! I found this article in the library. The police must have put this together.

Mondo: No way!

Celeste: So Genocider Syo is one of us?

Byakuya: Yes, in fact the true identity of Genocider Syo is Toko Fukawa.

Toko: GH!!

Y/N: I had a feeling...

Aoi: Wait wait wait... Toko is scared of blood. What kind of serial killer is afraid of blood?

Byakuya: I think it's safe to say that she's a Syo and a no Syo.

Weeeeeed: Word play, really?

Eggboi: Genocider Syo has multiple personality disorder. I read that in the file as well. I think it happens when she sees blood. After that, Toko faints and when she wakes up, Genocider Syo comes out.

Aoi: So Toko was locked in her room because she was scared of Genocider Syo?

Byakuya: She wasn't scared of Syo getting in, she was scared of Syo getting out.

Toko: H-How

Y/N: Exactly, how do you know?

Byakuya: You actually misunderstood her. She doesn't want to know how do I know. She wants to know how could I tell you all.

Aoi: THAT'S A LIE!

Toko: Y-You said you w-wouldn't tell anyone. H-How could you lie!

Byakuya: You only have yourself to blame. You came to me with your story. I didn't ask you to. This is the real world, not one of your fairy tales.

Y/N: I mean... it was stupid to reveal your secret if it was something like that.

Toko: GAH!

Byakuya: Silence, Y/N. I got this. Anyways Toko, you broke your promise first. You said as long as you were here, you wouldn't let Syo kill anyone.