Chapter 26

3rd POV

???: It has been a while since I had control over this body.

Makoto: Y/N?

???: Y/N? Oh yeah, that used to be my name.

Kyoko: Used to be.

Diablo: You all may call me Diablo Fukushu.

Ultimate Despair Diablo Fukushu

Junko: OMG He is sooooo hot!

Diablo: Calm down, bitch.

Taka: Hey! It's not nice to treat your partner like-

Junko: OH YES DIABLO! GIVE ME MORE HATE!

Taka: Uhhhh...

Diablo: Yep. Anyway, I bet you're all wondering on why I'm not referring myself to that weakling, Y/N anymore.

Makoto: Weakling?

Diablo: Don't interrupt me So I'll just flat out explain it all. While Junko did conduct this killing game I was the one who came up with it. The reason? To prove something. That something? Don't worry about it. What you all need to know, is that you're all just pawns in my game.

Byakuya: Pawns!?!?

Diablo: I said don't interrupt me! One last thing, Junko has revealed two traitors in your groups. What she failed to mention is-

Junko: Listen up everyone,there is actually a 3rd traitor among you

Makoto: A third traitor?

Diablo: Am I being reduced to a Hifumi leveled character?

Junko: This one actually helped me out from the very beginning. Before the killing school life!

Kyoko: You don't mean-

Junko: It's Mukuro Ikusaba!

Everyone turned to mukuro, who put her head down.

Taka: Is...Is this true Mukuro?

Aoi: No. It can't be! Mukuro's our friend! She's been with us since the beginning!

Junko: Finding out your friend is a traitor must be so despair inducing. It's deja vu for you, right Hina?

Aoi: Shut up! You're lying about mukuro! There is no 3rd traitor! 

Junko: Oh really? Have you not been paying attention? I guess I'll give you all some help.

Makoto: Help?

Junko: Pumpkin pie, you're up,

Diablo: Oh, I can speak now? And don't call me that. What is it?

Junko: Oh, nothing. I just revealed Mukuro for the mole she is. I need your help to get them to understand.

Diablo: Well if you say so. There's already proof on why she's a traitor.

Aoi: Mukuro being the traitor?

Aoi: That's impossible!

Diablo:And what makes it impossible.

Aoi: Becuase she's our friend!

Diablo: Is that the only reason you have?

Diablo: Pathetic...

Aoi: How do you know she's a traitor?!

Diablo: What if I told you, Mukuro...

Diablo: Had shown that she had a connection to the mastermind?

Makoto: I agree with you!

Makoto: Diablo is right. Mukuro's early actions had some connection. When we all first met, Mukuro she didn't introduce herself as Mukuro. But instead, she dressed up as Junko Enoshima. We known her as Mukuro because Y/N exposed her.

Diablo: You seem to be improving a little, Eggboi.

Makoto: ( I just can't escape that name, can I?)

Diablo: (No you cannot)

Makoto: (Wait what-)

Aoi: M-Maybe there's another reason like-

Diablo: Hina, do you mind shutting your useless ass up? The intelligent ones are talking.

Taka: Hey! That's no way to talk to a student!

Y/N: I thought I said the intelligent ones are talking.

Kyoko: But why would she even do that in the first place?

Junko: Are you peasents ready for the big reveal? It will knock your socks off. 

Junko: Mukuro- 

Diablo: -is Junko's twin sister.

Junko: Aw, are you still mad-

Diablo: Get on with it!

Junko: The big sister tough and proud....that was Mukuro. The little sister smart and cute... THAT WAS ME! JUNKO FUCKING ENOSHIMA! WITH ME, HER, AND DIABLO, WE'RE THE DESPAIR TRIO! AKA, ULTIMATE DESPAIR!

Taka: She's like a whole different person!

Junko: I GET BORED EASILY, EVEN OF MYSELF!

Taka: What?

Aoi: Twin sister? Why is your last names different?

Junko: WHO THE FUCK CARES!? MAKE UP YOUR OWN ANSWER! THE TRUTH IS FUCKING LAME ANYWAY!

Byakuya: So after Leon died and she rebelled against you. You were about to kill her.

Junko: THAT WAS FUCKING PLANNED!

Aoi: Wait, so you tried to kill your sister.

Junko: FOR REASONS DEEPER THAN THE OCEAN! HAH! AS IF!

Junko: Well, I better explain. For the plan to succeed, one of us needed to control monokuma and watch over you. That would be me of course. The mastermind. Mukuro, the weaker of the two since she was apart of the fenrir mercenary corp would remain a student. There lays one problem. Her talent, the ultimate soldier. I could describe it 3 ways. Despairingly Stinky, Despairingly yucky, Despairingly gross. It would be a shame to let someone as talented as the ultimate fashionista be forgotten.

Kyoko: So you switched places.

Junko: It wasn't easy though, she tended to act like a supporting character. In such, the audience expects that character to die early.

Makoto: You planned to kill her off to please your viewership?

Junko: Not just for that reason. It's much simpler. She had worn out her welcome.

Junko: It's not my fault that fat stinky pig couldn't act well. OwO

Mukuro: Sorry for being such a pig.

Makoto: You were planning to kill your own sister, do you not hear yourself?

Junko: And to think I was so close to feeling such despair, only for Diablo to take it away from me. Hmph, you big meanie Baka.

Diablo: Oops.

Junko: Don't worry, that only gave me even more despair. Besides, I've figured out that you're even better than her boring ass.

Y/N: *rolls eyes*

Mukuro: Sorry for being boring.