Chapter 18

I came up with a little thing here.

Makoto: *eating scrambled egg* This is delicious!

Y/N: *looks in horror and disgust* What the fuck?

3rd POV

Aoi: *in tears* N-No. It can't be!

Taka: Are you serious?!

Toko: So you've been lying to us this whole time?!

Aoi: She's has to be controlled! She probably has a reason! She was forced to do it!

Makoto: Yeah! I'm sure Hina's right! She was threatened. I saw her and monokuma fighting. He mentioned a hostage. I also heard her say she would fight

Sakura: So you heard that?!

Makoto: Now you're fighting against the mastermind and now you're on our side!

Byakuya: Oh come on. How long are you gonna live in your little fantasy world?

Makoto: Huh?

As I questioned what he meant, Y/N appeared.

Y/N: It seems that the lost cactus prick has the right thinking.

Aoi: You!

Y/N: He's right, what you thought you called your friend is now nothing but a traitor. So why are you defending her? Seems biased don't you think? When Sakura's the traitor, you're quick to defend her, but when I'm the traitor you try to tie me up. And you all call yourselves friends. You just eliminate anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Makoto: That's not-

Byakuya: Hey! Both of you! If you really want to cut ties with the mastermind, then tell us their identity.

Y/N: Like I plan to cut ties with the boss anytime soon.

Sakura: Forgive me, but I was not trusted with that info.

Byakuya: That just makes you more suspicous.

Aoi: Leave her alone!

Byakuya: I'm not done yet. Next question, what is this promise she made to the mastermind?

Y/N: Tell'em Ogami.

Everyone turned to Sakura, who had a regretful look on her face.

Sakura: If we ever reach the point where no murders would occur, I had to kill one of you.

Y/N: Can confirm. 

Byakuya: There we have it. She's been waiting for an opprotunity to pounce.

Aoi: Stop it! It's not like that!

Sakura: Enough! I made trouble for my friends. I won't ask for forgiveness. But I will make things right. For all of you.

Sakura walks out of the gym and Aoi tries to stop her.

Aoi: Sakura!

Byakuya: Oh please, let her go. She's nothing more than a filthy traitor.

Y/N: Speak for both sides. She's going rogue. We're all in danger.

Aoi: Guys! Stop it!

Toko: G-Geez! D-Don't you have an inside voice? S-Stop shouting, we can hear you.

Aoi: It's because you're not listening to me!

Taka: Maybe if she fights the mastermind, I can trust her again.

Aoi: SHUT UP! What if something bad happens to her?!!?

Byakuya: Good riddance I say, it's a win-win. That's one less lackey to deal with. Let her die.