Chapter 8

Timeskip Makoto POV

Makoto: (I want to know more about Y/N. I should talk to him.)

I searched and found him in the hallways.

Makoto: Y/N!

Y/N: Eggboi?

Makoto: Let's chat!

Y/N: Ok...

Timeskip

I want to give Y/N a present.

Makoto: Here have this *gives food*

Y/N: I LOVE YOU! Uh your gift I mean, my apologies. No one ever brought me presents on their own whim.

Makoto: Uh it's ok, more importantly why do you believe falling into Monokuma's hands is the only way out?

Y/N: Because he said so.

Makoto: And you're just gonna believe that?!?

Y/N: It's not that I believe it, it's just that there's no proof saying otherwise. I'm just only accepting it.

Makoto: Well I don't accept it!

Y/N: I know you don't. But if you keep denying it, then eventually you'll do something stupid, and then you'll die.

Makoto: I know but.........

Y/n: I'll leave you so you can get some more time to think.

Timeskip Y/N POV

Craig: And that's how I started a revolution to get the book guy from hamilton more love.

Y/N: That is not what I asked you.

Kyoko: Who are you talking to?

Kyoko was following me again. 

Y/N: Myself, can a man feel loved?

Kyoko: I'm not gonna grace that with an answer, so here's a statement. You're up to something, I know it.

Y/N: Is this an actual booty call this time?

Kyoko: NO! Why do you keep suggesting that I want *that?*

Y/N: Because 1. Yo keep stalking me. 2. You never tell me why. 3. It's getting annoying.

Kyoko: Goodbye. *leaves*

Y/N: What a weird person.

Craig: You're one to talk.

Y/N: Well duh, weren't you listening?

Gym 3rd POV

Taka: Hmm...Asking us to gather altogether...what could he possibly want?

Celeste: Indeed. What might await us this time?

Y/n: I bet it's a motive! I can't wait to see what it is!

Byakuya: Hmhmhm. He does keeps things interesting, that's for sure.

Hifumi: How is that funny? Can you two smile like normal people. Like how the housewife of a classic tv show smiles at the end of an episode.

Y/n: ...No.

Aoi: There's something wrong with you if you can smile at a time like this!

Byakuya: I wonder if there's actually something wrong with *you*.

Aoi: What is that suppose to mean?

Byakuya: Nothing in particular. Just admiring, that's all. I don't want to kill anyone, but I also don't want to stay here, living in blind denial day after day. I'm admiring how you could live like this and keep your sanity.