Chapter 11

With special guest, Elon Musk

Makoto POV

We decided to investigate the 3rd floor. We found a rec room, it had board games, video games, a pool table(we call it a pool table where I live), and magazines. Monokuma said he won't be giving updates so it's kind of useless. I went to the art room and Hifumi talked about some of his favorites. I worry about that guy sometimes. I went to the physics room and Taka was there, still hurt about what happened.

Makoto: Hey Taka, do you think this place is kind of a research institute?

Taka was still silent, why did Y/N do that? I need to ask him the next chance I get.

Makoto: What's with this big machine?

Monokuma; Watch out! Wanna do some quantum leaping?

Makoto: Huh?

Monokuma: It's a time machine! Cool right? It was designed by a student here in hope's peak! The ultimate Physicist ... although they don't go here anymore. They died during the tragedy.

Sad boi: Time machine? Seriously? I... can go..... back in time? I-I can stop him...I can stop Mondo! LET ME GO IN THERE!

Monokuma: Sorry, no can do. This time machine can go back one minute! Comes in handy for stuff like...when you left your pizza in the microwave for one minute too long.

Taka slumped and put his head down in dissapointment.

Makoto:( That's messed up giving someone false hope like that.)

Monokuma: Actually, I was lying this whole time, it's not a time machine. There's no such thing!

Taka:*crying* W-What?

Monokuma: It's an air purifier.

Polly: Air purifier?

Monokuma:It can produce clean air no matter where you're at. You could even live on mars!

Monokuma: However, with the gravity and cold temperatures, you wouldn't even want to live on Mars! Sorry Elon!