Chapter 15

How do you guys put up with my shit?

Makoto POV

Makoto: No, not Yasuhiro too!

Byakuya: What do you mean "too"?

Makoto: Hifumi is also dead.

Byakuya: Are you kidding me?!

Makoto: Wait! Toko!

Byakuya: It's fine. She passed out from the blood.

Makoto: Ok.

Sakura: Hifumi's dead!? We have to go!

We were about to go but we ran into Celeste. She told us that Hifumi's body was gone. We ran to the nurse's office and found a trembling Hina.

Sakura: Miss Asahina! Are you ok!?

Aoi: I was with Celeste and the body was gone!

Celeste: They really must be enjoying this. Watching us suffer. We're all going to die, one by one. Exactly like they were!

Byakuya: I can't believe a body would just move. First there were 2 murders, then 1 was taken.

Aoi: Wait, 2 murders!?

Sakura: That's right, Yasuhiro was murdered as well. 

Aoi: It can't be...it can't be... nooooooooooOOOOOOOOO! We're all gonna die!

Byakuya: Who might be the next target? Toko perhaps?

Sakura: I FORGOT SHE'S IN THE EQUIPMENT ROOM.

Celeste: You left her at the crime scene?

Byakuya: We had to, she passed out. Waking her up was useless.

Sakura: Wait so you knew she was up there and said nothing? WHY?

Byakuya: She was getting to annoying. With her clinging to me and all.

Sakura: HOW COULD YOU!?!!?

Aoi: Stop fighting! We have to go to the equipment room before it's too late!

We ran back to the equipment room. And when we got there. Toko was still there. But Hiro's body was gone.

Byakuya: This can't be happening!

Celeste: Our costumed suspect is continuing it's crime spree.

Byakuya: There's actually a rule that states that only 2 victims per blackened. Y/N told me himself.

Sakura: So you knew Toko wasn't in danger.

Byakuya: Doesn't change the fact we're better off without her. Anyways, we have our suspects.

Makoto: We do?

Byakuya: We were all looking for the robot. We then split up into groups. Sakura, Toko, and I found Hiro's body at the same time you 3 found Yamada's. That means the ones with no alibi are Kyoko, Y/N, Mukuro, and Taka.

Makoto: Wait! Kyoko actually had an alibi for when Hifumi and Celeste were attacked! She was in the dining hall!

Byakuya: You seem eager to defend her. Could it be love?

Makoto: I-It's nothing like that!

Byakuya: Anyways, I'll except her alibi. That means Mukuro, Y/N and Taka are the only suspects now.

It's true those 3 have no alibis and Y/N is the traitor. But are they really the traitor? And what about Kyoko?

Byakuya: Let us look for the bodies. Yell if you found anything.

Timeskip

Byakuya: Makoto! What are you doing? Get to the repository!

Makoto: You mean?

Byakuya: We found the bodies.

I followed Byakuya and just as he said the bodies was there. Hina went over to Hifumi's body and cried.

Aoi: *crying* W-Why? Why does this have to happen?

She was carressing Hifumi's body and cries. When her tear fell on Hifumi's cheek. His eyes fluttered open. 

Hifumi: Wh-What happened?

Aoi: Hifumi!? 

Hifui: I-I remember now.... hope's p-peak.

Aoi: Who did this to you?

Hifumi: It........was...Mis............Ya....su......hi............ro.

With his last breath he spoke the name of Yasuhiro. He closed his eyes and they never opened again.

Aoi: Yasuhiro? But he's dead.

Byakuya: Great, he ruined the fun. I guess since he confessed this can mean one thing. We only have to find Yasuhiro's killer.

Celeste:I suppose we must consider our suspects again. Y/N, Mukuro and Taka.

Aoi: Shouldn't we have another suspect? You know, Genocider Syo?

Syo: HEY! 

Aoi: Ah!

Byakuya: When did you?

Syo: I was searching everywhere for you, master! Hey you, milky swimmer girl! Why am I a suspect?!

Aoi: Because you're a serial killer!

Celeste: Actually, if you just use that speck you call a brain of yours to good use, the conditions of the bodies don't match the ones of Syo. 

Syo: I also have a alibi!

Byakuya: She was with us until we went to look for the bodies. After that, she fainted. We can just ignore the brainless and investigate.

Makoto: You guys investigate. I'll go look for the others.

I went to look for Kyoko and the others. I went by Y/N's room and found a blueprint for robo justice. Why is it in here? Did Y/N build this?

Aoi: Makoto! Get to the pool! Kyoko wants to show us something!

Makoto: (Kyoko) Got it.

We went to the pool and Kyoko, Mukuro, and Taka was there.

Kiyondo: Took you long enough! Made us wait.

Makoto: Where have you guys been?

Kiyondo: Minding my business, like what you should do.

Mukuro: I was in my room.

Kyoko: I had to do a separate investigation.

Makoto: What investigation?

Kyoko: Don't worry about it.

Makoto: I can't not worry about it!

Byakuya: What did you need to show us?

Kyoko: *Opens locker room* This.

Kyoko opened up the door and justice robo was in there. 

Aoi: Justice robo?

Syo: Who's inside!?

Byakuya: If you just look around, the only one not here is Y/N. Meaning he's a prime suspect.

Kyoko: He's right. The only problem is he won't wake up. I kicked him, nothing.

Mukuro: That's a little harsh.