Chapter 25

Timeskip Makoto POV

It looks like I'm the first one here. A few minutes after, Kyoko arrived.

Kyoko: It seems you're the first one here. Does that mean you're ready?

Makoto: Yeah I guess, but where's everyone else?

Kyoko: I'm sure they'll be here soon.

And just like she said, Byakuya arrived, followed by Aoi, Mukuro, and Taka. They were all silent. At last came Syo.

Syo: AAHHHHHI'MLAAAAAATEEEE! Ah! A strong and silent master makes me wetter than the specific ocean! Achoo!

Toko: Wh-Where am I?

Kyoko: Nothing can describe my disappointment.

Monokuma: Puhuhuhuhuhu! Everyone is here! And wearing their glum faces I see. Let's begin, shall we? The despair inducing final trial! With climaximum sorrow!

Kyoko: Your right, this is the final trial. And you will pay for what you did.

 Byakuya: This will be over soon.

With sheer confidence, Byakuya was the first to enter the elevator. Everyone else followed him except Mukuro and Kyoko.

Taka:...

Aoi:...

Toko:....

Kyoko: They're all act paranoid. But you know why, right?

Makoto: Yeah.

Kyoko: Well, you can tell us in the class trial.

Makoto: I guess your right.

Kyoko: Hey, Mukuro.

Mukuro: Huh?

Kyoko: Are you ok? You were pretty silent this whole time.

Mukuro: I'm fine, don't worry about it.

Makoto: Are you sure?

Mukuro:  Yeah...

Kyoko: Let's go.

They entered the elevator. Hopefully for the last time. I pushed down any anxiety I had and entered the elevator. Hopefully after this trial, we will suffer no more. This will be the end of the killing game.

Monokuma: Well, what do you think? Isn't this room perfect for deciding someone's fate? Perfect for the final battle. One more thing. This time, I will participate. Let us begin!

Monokuma sat on the empty seat.

Monokuma: Since this is the final class trial, I made a special rule. If you guys can figure out the mystery of the school, then you win! But if you can't, then I win! And of course waiting for the loser is an exciting heart throbbing punishment!

Kyoko: Are you saying that if you lose, then you'll execute yourself?

Monokuma: That's right!

Kyoko: And you'll actually do it? No loopholes or anything?

Monokuma:... Puhu Puhuhuhuhu.

Kyoko: Why are you laughing?

Taka: Nevermind that. I need to confirm something with you.

Monokuma: You seem to be taking this very seriously.

Taka: Is the mastermind, really one person?

Monokuma: Huh?

Taka: As much as I hate to do this, I have evidence to prove that you're all against me. You're plotting something against me!