Chapter 17

Acheive your dreamzz! I'll be watching you.

Y/N POV

Man...I gotta get some more sleep if I blacked out during the trial.

Mukuro: Y/n...

Y/n: Oh, Mukuro!

Mukuro: Why...Why did you do that? He had a reason to go on and you took it from him!

Y/N: Huh? What do you mean?

Mukuro: What? Do you seriously not remember.

Y/N: Hahaha! Nope not a thing. 

Mukuro: Wait...you're acting like normal again.

Y/n: Hmm? When wasn't I normal?

Mukuro: I could bring up anything you do and it'd be correct.

Y/n: Aww... Oh well, it's just a matter of perspective. 

Mukuro: Y/n, I'm serious. Why did you do that to Kiyotaka?

Y/n: That's funny. I never took you for feeling bad to others. Was it Eggboi that did this to you?

Mukuro: Well-

Y/n: Doesn't matter, bored now. I need to go back before I get some weird hallucinations. Bye.

That Y/n in the trial, it didn't act like the Y/n just now. Mukuro remember someone like that. If that someone takes over again, the game could be in a twist. Mukuro decided she should save Y/n before he becomes his old self.

Makoto POV

I was following Kyoko to find out what Celeste's key would open. We went to the bath house and she opened a locker and Alter Ego is in there.

Kyoko: She hid it right under our noses.

Alter Ego: Hi! It's been a while! 

Kyoko: Thank goodness you're safe.

Alter Ego: I did what Celeste asked and kept quiet. And I think I can open the last remaining files as of tomorrow. I'm doing my best so please wait longer.

Kyoko: I guess we can close this case.

Makoto: Actually can we talk for a second? I need you to be honest with me. What are you trying to do all on your own on this school? 

Kyoko: Don't worry about it.

Makoto: That's just making me more worried!

Kyoko was shocked by this.

Makoto: When you were all alone during the investigation without warning or reason, that's-

Kyoko: I know, they think I'm the second spy for the mastermind. It's only natural you think so too.

Makoto: No! I believe in you!

Kyoko: What?

Makoto: People believe in their friends, so I believe in you! And I want you to believe in me too!

Kyoko: Tell me something, do you hate Sayaka?

Makoto: Of course not! It's the mastermind's fault she was driven to murder. I don't blame anyone else. Not even Y/N!

Kyoko: You really are different than him.

Makoto: Huh?

Kyoko: Nevermind that, I think I can believe in you just a little longer. Listen up.

Timeskip

Makoto: In this stall, right?

Kyoko told me that there was a hidden room in the boys bathroom. There was a book in a shelf containing the class roster and a note.