Chapter 24

Kyoko: At least the plan worked, right?

Y/N: What plan?

Kyoko: *facepalms* You see....

Flashback 

Y/N: She wouldn't hide something from me. Would she?

At the head master room.

Y/N: Hey Junko, where's the suicide note?

Junko: Wh-Why would you want that?

Y/N: Sakura was gonna tell me something but you stopped. Why?

Junko: N-No reason in particular.

Y/N:...If you say so.

Y/N "left" the room

Junko: Puhuhuhuhu. Why would I even be worried? It's in the one place that he'll never find. The dump! And even more despair inducing. The answer would be right under his nose! His execution! The way he'll die would be totally despair inducing! To think that idiot would survive all of this! I love him so much that he could die instead of Mukuro dying giving me MAXIMUM despair! 

Junko was going on one of her... we'll call it despairgasms, again. Little to her knowledge, Y/N heard everything.

Timeskip

Y/N: I guess I'm gonna have to get more info on my death, you know so I can know what to expect.

Mukuro: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Have you told them about your true nature?

Mukuro: Uh... no.

Y/N: Then what business do I have with a low class scum like you?

Mukuro: Hey wait! Where are you going?

Y/N: Why don't you ask Junko? Oh wait, you can't. What can you even do without her? What's a shadow without no one to hide behind? You just can't function without her, can't you?

Mukuro: What about you?

Y/N: Well thanks to a certain freckled soldier, I may have emotionally hurt. "Alone". If you won't reveal what you done. I will make sure that's how you die.

Mukuro:...

Y/N: (Fucking biased bitch thinks she of all people can shun me as a bad guy. No matter, where is- found it.) Hey laptop.

Alter Ego: Huh?

Y/N: What about this execution of mine?

Timeskip

Y/N: I'll just be crushed, nothing else? How lazy can she get? Hey laptop, you actually might be useful for something.

Timeskip 

Y/N: Ah Kyoko, just the woman I wanted to see.

Kyoko: What are you doing here?

Y/N: I need a favor.

Kyoko: What?

Timeskip 

Kyoko: And why would I agree to something like that?

Y/N: I know why you're here.

Kyoko: Huh?

Y/N: It's because of him, right? Jin Kirigiri, your father? The headmaster?

Kyoko: How did you know about him?

Y/N: I won't tell you how. But you are right about him not being the mastermind. Go along with my plan and I'll tell you more. Do we have a deal?

Kyoko:...... Fine. 

Back to the present

Kyoko: Now do you understand?

Y/N: I guess. Sorry, it's just that..... I'm running out of time.

Kyoko: Huh?

Y/N: To tell you the truth, I haven't really been myself.

Kyoko: What do you mean?

Y/N: I really don't know, I could be spouting nonsense. But I feel like he's coming.

Kyoko: Who?

Y/N: It doesn't matter! I've been corrupted by him and no my other personality is coming.

Kyoko: Other personality?

Y/N: I think all the crazy shit I've been doing is the work of him. A more insane version of me.

Kyoko: Who are you talking about?

Y/N: It doesn't matter! If he sees you in here, he'll kill you in cold blood and that ruse we did would've been for nothing. Just please hurry!

Kyoko: Ok.

Y/N: Before you do, can you do something for me?

Kyoko: What?

Y/N: Challenge monokuma for a final trial.

Kyoko: Why? Wouldn't that end the game for you?

Y/N: You guys won't murder each other anymore. To tell you truth, I hated this game.

Kyoko: What's with the change of heart?

Y/N: Nothing. Just bored. 

Kyoko: Seems like a lazy excuse.

Y/N: By the way, don't tell the others I'm alive. 

Kyoko: If you say so.

Kyoko fucking left. 

Y/N:...

???: It is almost time...

Y/N: Huh!? Wait...that voice! You woke me up after I got knocked out.

???: What a nice memory you got there. However, I'm not here to help you, I'm here to take back what's mine.

Y/n: Huh?

???: You have what I want. I want it.

Y/n: What is it? Is it my charming looks? 

???: Your body.

Y/n: My what? Ack!

Y/N grabbed his head in pain.

???: I am who you pretend to be. All the chaotic things you did, that was me. All the talk of vengeance, that was me. Your whole existence, was just a guinea pig for my game. 

Y/n: Nnngh! Stop that!

???: You can't resist me for long. Especially when I have an old friend of mine here.

Y/n: Huh? Craig?

Craig: Sorry, Y/n. It's nothing personal, I'm just getting what I came here for.

Craig snapped his fingers and Y/n began to fade away.

Y/n: Wait! No! This is the first time I got to live! Please-

Y/n disappeared.

???: That takes care of that.

Craig: Uh huh. Welcome back, old friend.