Chapter 1

I lay on my bed, thinking about Hogwarts. My older twin brothers, Fred and George, have told me many things about the school. They always add a little bit of their own twists to the stories, but I don't mind. I enjoy hearing all about it.

"Ron. Do you think we'll get our letters soon?" I asked my own twin brother, who was sitting on the opposite side of the room.

"I don't know, y/n. I sure hope so." He replied while taking a cookie out of his pocket. "Do you want to split it?" He held out the cookie.

"Of course." I said, taking it and splitting it in half. I secretly made my piece bigger than his, but I knew he wouldn't notice.

"Do you think we'll like Hogwarts?" Ron asked. "I mean, we've been in this house for so long. And now we're just going to leave it all behind until next summer."

"Yeah. I'm going to miss home, but I'm sure Hogwarts will be amazing, Ron." I replied, finishing my half of a cookie.

We sat in silence for a little bit.

Poof. Fred and George came out of nowhere. "Mail's here." They said in unison.

Ron and I jumped out of our beds and ran down the stairs. Our mother had a big smile on her face as she held a letter in each of her hands. Ron and I took our letter and I jumped up with glee.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Dear Y/N Weasly,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours Sincerely,
Minarva McGonagall
Minarva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

"When are we going shopping!!!!" I said as I hugged my mom so tightly.

"We can go now, Y/N." My mother laughed at how happy I was. Ron had a giant smile on his face as well.

The day has come that we finally get to go to Hogwarts!! Ron and I packed our things, ran to the car, continuously tripping myself from how excited I was, and headed to the train station.

When I saw my older brothers go right through the wall, it made me so excited. Ron and I were about to go through when we heard a voice.

"Excuse me?" A boy around our age, with almost the exact same things as us, was standing by our mother. He looked pretty confused. "Can you tell me...how to.."

"How to get to the platform?" My mother replied. "It's Ron and Y/N's first year too." Ron gave him a smile and I gave a small wave.

"Aim straight for the wall. A running start makes it better." She replied. I watched as Harry went through the wall. Ron and I followed.

"Wow." I heard Ron say as I got through the wall. I looked at the first thing that my eyes lingered to. The Hogwarts Express. It was a gorgeous train. Then my eyes lingered over to the kids. Some were saying their goodbyes to their family, some were running around with their friends before going on the train, and some were looking through the windows. We went onto the train and found a cube that the boy was sitting in.

"Excuse me. Do you mind if we sit here?" I asked as we walked in front of the door to the cube. "The other ones are full."

"Not at all." He replied looking at the seat across from him. Ron sat down next to him and I sat on the other side.