Chapter 14: Picture Perfect

I quickly move in for the kiss. He's shocked at first but doesn't really mind it. I pull away and go back to my spot.

"Okay." I begin while everyone opens their eyes. "I did it."

"Now I want to know who it was!" Hermione exclaimed.

"It wasn't me, so I'm out of the picture." Harry states.

"Not me either." Neville says.

The rest of the boys, besides Malfoy, said it wasn't them. So I really hope Malfoy won't say it was him.

"Wasn't me." Malfoy said in an actually quite convincing voice.

"Well she did say that the person she kissed isn't allowed to say it was them." Pansy remembered. "So no one is going to say it was them."

Some let out a sad sigh, but I was perfectly fine with NO ONE knowing who it was.

"Well Neville is the last person left. So he can do his then we go back to our common rooms for bed." Malfoy said.

At least he's not making it obvious that it was him.

"Um. Pansy. Truth or Dare?" Neville said.

"Dare." She replied. "Make it a good one."

"How about you kiss your crush as well." He suggested. "This is mostly the only good dare to give."

"Okay." She replied with no hesitation. She sat by Malfoy and kissed him. For some reason, I got a little bit angry. But also sad for Pansy, again. Because he doesn't actually like her, but she thinks he does. But why am I angry? I really hope my facial expression doesn't show.

"Okay. That was....fun." I said, standing up. "Maybe we can play another game some time."

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday, so we can play something different." Merida suggested.

"Sure!" Pansy exclaimed. "But just because I'm playing with you guys—" she paused and looked at everyone besides Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise. "—doesn't mean that we are friends."

"Yeah. We get it." I replied, bringing some of the anger I had at her for kissing Malfoy.

"Goodnight everyone." Luna said in her usual sweet voice. "See you tomorrow."

Then she got up and happily skipped away.

"Should we meet a little earlier so that we can get more time?" Harry asked.

"I guess." Malfoy answered.

Then we all headed for the hallways.

"So?" Hermione said as her, Ron, and Harry walked up to me.

"So, what?" I replied, confused.

"Who did you you kiss?" She said excitedly.

"Oh. Just...someone." I said with a smile.

"Oh, come on!" Ron sighed. "We're your friends! I'm your twin. Tell us who it was."

"You'll have to find out yourselves because my lips are sealed." I said, using my fingers to "seal" my lips.

"Maybe we can find out tomorrow with the next game." Harry replied.

"Eh, it's a possibility. But most likely I won't tell." I said as we split directions to our common rooms.

I really hope Malfoy isn't going to be awkward around me and make it obvious. Well....I'm actually more scared of myself being awkward. And what game should we play tomorrow? Maybe Kiss, Marry, Kill? That will be interesting.