Chapter 8: Camp June Part 1

Ron and I packed our bags. Ginny, our little sister, was also coming to camp with us. Fred and George are coming too.

"Jillian is waiting outside." My mom said as Ron and I came downstairs. Jillian is our driver to Camp June. "Oh, I'm going to miss you little misfits." She said as she came over and hugged us.

"I'll miss all of you as well." I said as Ron and I broke the hug.

"See you in 2 months." Ron replied happily. We walked outside to Jillian's car. She opened the trunk and we put our things in it.

"Nice to see you all again." She said as Ron and I got into the car. Fred and George were in the third row of seats. Ron, Ginny, and I were in the middle row.

"Nice to see you to, Jillian." I said, happily. She was a nice women. She was a family friend, but she felt more like an Aunt to us.

And so the car ride begins. I just took out my phone—a muggle device that lets you play games, contact people, see people's faces through the screen, and many more things. I also took out my earbuds—another muggle item that you contact to your phone. Then you put the two pieces in your ear. The sound then transfers from the phone to the earbuds without letting the others around you hear what you are listening to—and played some music. That's what I did the whole car ride.

"Y/N." I heard Jillian say as I took my earbuds out. "We're here."

"Wow." I said, looking at the cabins and hundreds of kids running around. "So this is what a Muggle camp looks like."

"Remember not to say anything about magic or preform any magic near muggles. Well I would just say to not do magic at all." Jillian said before she opened her door.

"We know." Ron replied as he opened his door. We all got out of the car and took our bags out of the trunk.

"Well I guess I'll see you in two months." Jillian said when we were all ready. "Stay safe."

"Oh, don't worry about us, Jillian." Fred said.

"What's the worst we can do?" George said in a sarcastic, funny voice.

"Ginny, dear. Make sure you meet a friend and stay with them." She began. "I don't want anyone getting lost or getting into trouble."

"Don't worry, I'll watch over everyone." I said.

"You mean we'll watch over you all." George and Fred said in unison.

"Fine then. You make sure we don't get in trouble, and I'll make sure you two don't get in trouble." I replied.

"Can't make any promises." George replied.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now." Jillian said as she opened her car door. I ran to hug her before she went in.

"Goodbye Jillian." I said as I broke the hug.

"Goodbye Y/N." She said as she went into her car and shut the door.

I guess this is it. First time going to a muggle camp. None of my friends are here. It just some of my family. Does my outfit even look like something a muggle would wear? I had to go to a muggle store to get this and I just picked something that I thought would go good together; ripped jeans, a green, loose shirt, and some white sneakers. Now that I think about it, white sneakers are probably not that good to wear at a camp ground, but whatever.

We walked to the first counselor we saw.

"Oh, hello." She said as she turned to see us. "Are you the Weasleys?"