Chapter 11: Flying Car; Another Letter

We were now at the train station, on our way to platform 9 3/4.

"10:58! Come on!" My dad exclaimed as we hurried to the wall. "

"Train will be leaving any moment!" Mom said.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first." Dad continued when we finally made it to the wall. They did as they said. Followed by Ginny. Then mom and dad went through. It was Ron, Harry, and I left.

"Let's go." Harry said as they started to speed run towards the wall. But instead of going through it, they crashed right into it, falling over, with the carts almost tipping completely. I only tripped.

"Oi!" One of the train station workers came over here. "What do you three think you're doing?"

"S-sorry." Harry said, getting up. "L-lost control of the trolley."

The man walked away.

"Why can't we get through?" Harry whispered.

"I don't know." Ron replied. "The gateway sealed itself for some reason."

The clock ticked.

"The train leaves at exactly 11 O'clock!" Harry said. "We missed it!"

"Harry?" I said, straightening my trolley. "If we cant get through, what if mom and dad can't get back?"

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car." Harry suggested. Ron and I looked at each other for a moment and I could tell we were thinking the same thing.

"The car." Ron and I said at the same time. Harry looked at us confused for a moment, but then he understood.

We made it back to the car and Ron took the wheel. I sat in the back. And we took off in the air.

"Ron." Harry started. "I should tell you. Most muggles aren't to custom to seeing a flying car."

"Right." Ron said as he pressed the button in the center of the dashboard. Then the car turned invisible.

The drive—or should I say flight—was pretty silent. We just stayed calm, seeing that a bunch of 12 year olds are driving a car.

Then the invisibility went away.

"Oh, no!" Ron exclaimed. "The invisibility booster must be bolting."

"Well, come on then." Harry said. "Let's go lower. We need to find the train."

"Okay." Ron said as he went lower down. He flew right above the train tracks.

"Now what we need to do is catch up with the train." Harry exclaimed since the car was still pretty loud.

"We can't be far behind." I replied. Then I heard the train. "Do you hear that?"

"We must be getting close." Ron said happily.

"Hold on." Harry said as him and Ron exchanged a scared face. I turned around and the train was almost about to crush us.

There we many screams before Ron finally turned the wheel. He turned a bit to hard, though. Making us do flips around the tracks. Then the unthinkable happened. Both Harry and my sides car door flung open and we were both now dangling onto them.

"Harry!!" Ron exclaimed. Oh yeah, thanks for worrying about me as well. It's not like I'm your sister or anything.

I was holding on for dear life.

"Grab my hand!" Ron yelled to Harry. He tried to grab on, but his hand slipped.

"You're to sweaty!" Harry exclaimed.