Chapter 4: The Ring and the Mirror

"Silence!" Dumbledore screamed. It and everyone stop running and round and yelling like crazy people. I didn't even do any of those. I just continued eating my banana bread. "Everyone will, please, not panic."

"Now. Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers, will follow me to the dungeons." I followed the orders. I went in the line of my house. Once we were at the end of the table, I quickly took another two pieces of banana bread. I gave a piece to Merida, Carrie, and myself. I had one piece left. Since Draco is such a jerk, maybe I'll try to make him nice. Even tho I highly doubt that'll work.

"Draco." I said as I walked faster to catch up with him.

"What do you want?" He asked in a rude way.

"Do you want the last piece of my banana bread?" I asked nicely even tho he was extremely rude.

"How do I know you didn't poison the bread?" He asked. Just can't except a piece offering, can ya?

"One; how would I even get poison. And two; it's banana bread. I would never poison banana bread." I replied.

"Fine." He took it and bit into it. "If I become sick tonight, it's your fault."

"Okay. Fine." I said as I walked back over to Merida and Carrie.

-

As we were walking, I saw Harry and Ron move out of their line and head down the opposite hallway. Heading towards the girls lavatory in the side of the dungeon with the troll cages. I had to follow them. Somehow, I got to the hallway without anyone even noticing. Well, Merida noticed, but she was too scared to say anything or even come.

"Ron. Harry." I whispered loudly. They turned around and waited for me to catch up.

"Hermione's in the bathroom. The Troll is down there with her. We need to help." Harry said as we started to speed walk a bit.

Then we heard big footsteps. We hid behind one of the pillars while the troll walked down the hallway towards the bathroom.

"I thought the trolls left the dungeon." Ron said as we pulled him behind the pillar as well.

"Ahh!!!" I heard Hermione scream and ran the fastest I've ever ran. Us three burst through the door. The bathroom stall was smashed and she was under some of the wooden pieces.

"Hermione move!!" I screamed. She crawled to the next shall, but the troll smashed all of them now. We started throwing sticks at the troll while Hermione yelled for help.

"Hey! Pea brain!!" Ron exclaimed, throwing another stick. The troll looked over at Ron and us while Hermione started to crawl under the sink. The troll noticed her and smashed the sink right when she moved over. Harry grabbed the trolls stick before he could smash Hermione to pieces. I slid across the floor, not caring that I just scraped my arm, badly, to make it to Hermione.

Harry landed on the trolls shoulders. When it tried to shake Harry off, his stick was aimed right towards Hermione and me. I went in front of her and the stick hit the sink next to me and my arm. That was the most pain I've ever felt in my life. And I think my arm was broken. Harry stuck his wand in the trolls nose. That was the grossest part. The troll caught Harry's foot and hung him upside down. He tried to hit Harry with the stick, but Harry dodged it.

"Do something!" Harry screamed while dodging another swing.

"What?!" Ron asked while looking around for something to use.

"Anything!!" Harry exclaimed. Ron took out his wand.

"Swish and Flick." Hermione's said while doing the movements.