Chapter 5: Whose daughter????

I got back to breakfast, just before it ended.

"What took you so long?" Ron asked.

"Sorry. I had a bad stomach pain." I lied. It was the only thing that came to my mind.

"Oh, are you alright?" Harry replied as we all stood up.

"Yeah. I'm fine now." I replied, still lying. We started to walk to our class. We parted ways since I had a different class then them.

It was 4:15 PM. I went back to my common room. I only wanted to tell Merida about my mirror experience, so I told her the things I saw.

"So you don't know who they are?" She asked.

"No clue." I replied. "But they had Hogwarts outfits. Maybe they used to be students."

We looked at each for a second. "The library!" We both said at the same time. We got our things and headed to the library. Once we got there, we looked for a yearbook.

"Here!" Merida said quietly as she took a book off a shelf. We opened it up to about 30 years ago.

"I don't see them anywhere in here." I replied, scanning the pages. "Maybe they're younger? Or older?" I turned to earlier pages.

**This part is made up by me. I think he might have had a daughter in the books (I didn't read them TwT) but I made that not happen if it did. You'll see what I mean when you read**

"There!" I said as I spotted a younger version of the man I saw. "Tom Riddle."

"Doesn't that name sound familiar?" Merida asked.

"Yeah...it does.." I flipped to a very early age where I didn't expect to find the younger version of the women. "Avery Prett."

"Maybe you should scroll through and see if there was anything about them. Like an award or an event." Merida suggested.

I flipped through the pages and found something. "Avery Prett gave birth to her baby, Y/N Prett, when she was 22. She claimed that Tom Riddle was the father. He ran off that day and never returned. He later became the evilest thing on Earth. His new name was Voldemort." I froze. Was I the...the daughter of Voldemort..? "The daughter was later adopted by Molly and Arther Weasly when she was 8. They erased her memory of her true parents so she wouldn't know she was related to the evilest man on Earth. They then changed her last name to Weasly and made her birthday the same as her 8 year old son.....Ron Weasly." I was so close to crying, but then Malfoy came in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, quietly. "Didn't think you were the type to study."

"Oh shut it, Weasley." He said, walking towards us. It felt weird when he said Weasley. "You're a pathetic little girl. Just like your mother."

"Don't you dare talk to her like that." Merida said as she walked right up to him.

"Got yourself a girlfriend, Finn?" He replied. She turned to a scared face that he knew about her liking girls. "Yeah. I heard your little conversation on Christmas."

She looked like she was about to cry. I had to do something. I moved her behind me. "Can't you see you're making her feel bad? Are you emotionless or something?!" I exclaimed, forgetting I was in the library. Someone shushed me from behind, but I didn't really care.

"What's wrong with people knowing her ways of love?" He said sarcastically. "What are you reading anyways?" He said as he took the book. I tried to take it from him, but I couldn't.

He started reading the part on the side. His face began to turn to a little bit of fear and surprise. "You're the daughter of Voldemort?!" He whispered.