Chapter 13: Truth or Dare

My vision began to be more clear. I then saw my Uncle. The one I saw in the memory. Vincent Prett.

"Are you my Uncle?" I asked. "My real Uncle?"

"Indeed I am." He replied, sitting at the edge of my bed. He looked like he hasn't slept in days. "Did you have a memory?"

"I..think I did, at least." I said, not sure if it was a memory or not.

"What memory did you see?" He turned to face me with a serious look.

"Um.. I believe I was a child. Maybe 1-2 years old.. You picked me up and was talking to me but the conversation didn't really become clear enough for me to hear it." I began. "Then a man burst open the door. You were arguing about something, then he tried to hurt you or kill you. But you said a spell. Crucio. And he fell in pain. Then I didn't see what happened after that because I came back to reality."

"Strange.." he whispered quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Why is that strange?" I asked. He looked up, surprised I heard him when we are literally the only people in a quiet hospital wing..

"It's just odd that out of all the memories, you saw that one." He replied. "And that memory helped you defend yourself against B.J."

I had almost completely forgotten about B.J.

"What did they do with B.J?" I questioned.

"Azkaban." He said. "As long as he's in there, it's almost impossible he'll be able to hurt you again."

"I highly doubt that." I said, knowing that he is very smart. And not the good kind of smart. "Trust me. He'll be back."

"And we'll be ready for him." He replied with no fear. He then stood up. "Well. It was nice seeing you again, Y/N."

"Are you leaving already? I have so many more questions." I stated as I sat up a bit.

"Send me a letter then." He said. "I really have to go now. My wife is having her baby boy."

"Awwww! I'm gonna have a little nephew!" I exclaimed.

"Mhmm. Now get some more rest so your wounds can heal fully." He aid as he put his jacket on. "Don't worry. You'll see me again sometime."

"Goodbye." I said sadly as he started to walk out the door.

I tried to take a nap, but I had too many thoughts in my mind, keeping me awake. Why was it weird to have that memory? What if B.J escapes Azkaban? Then my last thought came. Where's Malfoy? Why is he not in the Hospital Wing?

Then I saw Madam Pomfrey. "Is Malfoy okay? Where is he?" I asked.

"He's fine, dear." She said, walking towards me. "He was almost healed, so he demanded to be let go. So he walked little steps in the beginning but then the was fine."

That gave me some relief. At least he was okay. I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of my problem with B.J. Why did Malfoy help me in the first place? It's not something anyone would've thought he would do.

"When will I be able to go?" I asked.

"Well you have no damage in your legs, so you are able to walk." She started. "If you decide to leave now, just don't hit your arm or head on anything. Let them rest for a bit."

"Okay. Thank you." I said, getting my clothes, and getting off the bed. "Have a nice day!"

"You too." She replied as she gave me a smile. I'm pretty sure I'm her favorite student. She yells at everyone else except me.