Chapter 10: Saving Harry. Twice.

We were now back home from the long car ride. Percy was home as well. We all took turns hugging one another, but I was just too excited to lay down on my own bed. I just wanted to sleep. And so I did.

"Don't you find it odd that Harry hasn't answered any of our mail?" I asked Ron the next morning. "He didn't answer Hermione either."

"Not sure." He replied. "Maybe his Aunt and Uncle forget to take his mail and send it? I don't know."

"Maybe...but I just have a feeling somethings not right." I said as I stood up. "Maybe we should check on him."

"And how would we do that?" He asked with a serious tone. "Mum and dad wouldn't want to drive us there and we can't just go knocking on his door."

I thought for a second. Then it hit me. "We can take the car during the night." I suggested with excitement.

"We can't drive. We're only 12!" He exclaimed.

"We can ask Fred and George to come along." I figured. "They'll obviously say yes."

"You're out of your mind......but I do want to see Harry." He said. "So I guess we can go tonight."

"Yes!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down. "I'll go ask Fred and George!"

They agreed, just like I said. When it was dark out, and Mum and dad were asleep, we put on our shoes and went outside. Dad's car was over to the right, on the gravel. George got the keys and sat in the drivers seat. Fred and I sat in the back while Ron sat in the front with George.

Then we took off.

"Do you even know where Harry lives?" I asked George.

"Of course I know." He replied with a little grin. Well that's not creepy, but who cares.

We were very close to Harry's house now. We just had to look for it. And then something caught my eye. Is there bars on that window?! That looks like Harry's house.

"His house is that one." I said to my brothers. "The one with the bars on the window."

George headed towards the window. I heard Hedwig and immediately knew we were at the right house. Harry looked out the window.

"Heya Harry." Ron said as George turned the car to the side so Ron was in a straight view with Harry. I rolled down my window in the back.

"Ron? Y/N? Fred and George?" He said as he looked through the bars to see us. "What are you all doing here?"

"Apparently we're rescuing you, of course." I said through my window.

"Now come on!" Ron said. "Get in the truck!"

Harry started quickly packing his things. Once he finished, Ron attached a hook to the bars.

"You better stand back." He said as George started to drive away. The hook pulled the bars right off the window, making them fall onto the bush below. The noise was loud, so I bet someone heard it.

We drove backwards and opened the trunk. Harry started to put his things in it when we heard—who I'm guessing was the Uncle— scream "Potter~!!!" As he started to unlock his door.

Harry finished the things in the bag and we shut the trunk. George quickly turned the car so Harry could get in. I opened my door and took Hedwig. His Uncle was still trying to open the locks.

"Hurry up!" Ron exclaimed. Then the door burst open.

"Petunia! He's escaping!" He said. Harry tried to climb in the backseat, but the Uncle grabbed his foot. I was holding onto Harry's waist, trying to pull him into the car.