Chapter 3: Troll in the Dungeon???

I had almost forgotten about my other letter. There's was no name on it besides saying it's for me. It was a small, brownish letter with a normal plain stamp of black to seel it shut. As I opened it, I felt a cold breeze surround my body. Then I opened it fully.

Dear Y/N,

You've traveled far to get to this school, but you don't know what's coming for you. You don't know what's going to happen year by year. You don't know how you'll struggle to keep moving. You don't know...who you can trust. You don't know who you are. You don't know a secret your family is keeping from you. You don't know who's going to die. You don't know what your own thoughts are telling you to do. You. Don't. Know. Anything.

Sincerely,
B.J

This made me grow panic inside my body. Who is this person?? Is this some future thing that'll happen?? What is my family keeping from me?? Wait.....B.J. Is that my best friend from home? No...it can't be.... I mean he was all about the future...and he did get taken away for being "crazy".......but how can this be him? No! It's can't be him! But how would I know.... "Y/N." I can even hear his voice. "Y/N!" Wait?

"Y/N!!!" Oh, it was only Merida. "Are you okay? You zoned out."

"Yeah. Sorry." I replied, hiding the letter under the newspaper. "I was just thinking about my Aunt's letter." I lied.

"Oh, okay." She said, still with a little doubt to if I was telling the truth.

I put my letters and the newspaper in my bag, but I put the unknown one in my robe's pocket instead. Then, we headed to flying lessons.

"Good afternoon, class." Madam Hooch announced. We were in two lines, facing each other. I stood in between Merida and Draco.

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch." Everyone said at the same time.

"Yes. Good afternoon." She said as she walked in between the two lines, stopped at the end, and turned around. "Welcome to your first flying lesson."

"Well what are you waiting for. Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up." We all walked next to our broomsticks. "Stick your right hand over the broom. And say 'Up!'"

There were many repeated "Up's" from everyone. Harry was the first to get his broomstick up. Then Draco and I did it at practically the same time.

The next time Ron said "Up" his broom whacked him in the head like when you step on a rake or something. I couldn't help but laugh along with Harry.

"Shut up, Harry." Ron said as he put his hand on his head. Sooner or later, everyone got their brooms in their hands.

"Now. Once you get hold of your broom, I want you to mount it." Madam Hooch explained as we did what she said. "Grip it tight. You don't want to be sliding off the end."

I heard a few chuckles. "When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick up from the ground. Hard. Keep your brooms steady, hover for a moment, then lean slightly, and touch back down." She began. "On my whistle. 3..2.." and then she blew the whistle.

Neville started floating higher than expected.

"Mr. Longbottom." She said. And then he took off, not knowing what to do. "Mr. Longbottom!" She called out.

He flew extremely high and out of control.

"Come back down this instant." Madam Hooch demanded. Does she not know that he doesn't know how??

He flew over and under the towers, extremely fast. Then his robe got caught on a statues arrow while his broom left him. The robe ripped and made him hook onto another thing, then he finally hit the ground.