Chapter 9: Camp June Part 2

I followed Jessie to the cafeteria since she seemed like she knew where she was going. Once I got in, it was filled with people.

I sat down at an empty seat, next a girl who looked very excited to be here. She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore jeans that had gigantic rips in them, and a red shirt. I think she was around Fred and George's age. Maybe older.

I looked to another table and saw Ron, Fred, and George. Ron waved at me, but then he eyed towards the next table. Malfoy was sitting there. He turned back to me and mouthed the words "Did you know he was here?". I mouthed back, "Yeah. He's one of my roommates." Ron gave a scared look.

The Camp Director, Gina, told us about our schedules and where to go at certain times. She also went over a few rules. My schedule is Breakfast, Pottery, Writing, Lunch, Musical Theater, Archery, Snack, Cooking, Dinner, and then sleep.

Since it was Lunch time when we all arrived, my next activity is Musical Theater. I'm extremely excited for this one. I wonder what play we're doing.

"Okay, listen up." Our Musical Theater teacher said as we gathered into the auditorium. "First, I'm going to tell you what play we are doing."

We all looked around. There were whispers, trying to guess what play.

"The play we are doing is-" they paused for 'dramatic effect'. "Frozen!"

There were some cheers and some normal looking faces going around, but I was so happy. I love Frozen!

"Here is the audition script." She said as she passed out some papers. "They show the lines that go along with the part you are auditioning for—" I didn't worry about the rest of the stuff she was saying. I was too busy practicing the lines in my head. Of course I'm trying out for Anna. Then I saw Ron, so I walked towards him.

"You're doing the play as well?" I asked him when he turned to see me.

"Yeah. What part are you trying out for?" He asked, realizing that was a stupid question. "Anna. Right?"

"Yep!" I replied, happily. "What part are you trying out for?"

"Duke of Weselton." He said. "Or should I try out for Hons?"

"Hmm....I feel like you'd be a good Weselton." I replied. "I can't really picture you as Hons as much as I can with Weselton."

"Okay." He said, looking at Weselton's lines. "What part do you think Malfoy's trying out for?"

"He's doing the play?" I asked, shocked. Ron pointed over my shoulder. I turned to see Malfoy talking with the guys in our cabin.

"I would bet $50 that he cant sing." I said to Ron.

"Yeah. I'm not going to take that bet. Because I'm not sure if he could or if he couldn't." He replied, rejecting the bet. "He's filled with surprises."

"Eh, whatever. It doesn't matter what part he's trying out for anyways." I replied.

"I'm giving you 10 minutes to practice your lines." The teacher began. "Then I'll call your name so you can preform your lines on the stage."

Brilliant!

I left Ron to go practice my lines in the corner. Then it was time for the auditions.

"Jessie Dean." The teacher announced as we all sat down in a chair. Jessie went on stage. "Say the role you are auditioning for, and then begin your lines."