Chapter 7: Goodbye Hogwarts

**This Chapter is the end of the first movie. Plus a bonus thing I made. You can tell from the title TwT.**

I woke up in the hospital wing. Hermione, Merida, Carrie, and Ron were next to me.

"Y/N!" Merida exclaimed as she saw me wake up. I was slowly starting to get my energy back.

"Is Harry okay?" I asked.

"I haven't seen him yet." Hermione said. "But we told Dumbledore everything and he sent Hagrid to find Harry."

"Did they catch Snape?" I questioned, sitting up more straight.

"Actually.." Ron began. "It wasn't Snape. Snape was here the whole time." That was shocking.

"Really?" I said. "Then who was it?" I asked.

"Professor Quirrell." Dumbledore said as he walked in. "He was the one who did all that, but that is now in the past." He went to the side of my bed.

"I had a feeling it was him." I said. "I saw both him and Snape chanting something when Harry's broom went mad."

"Yes, yes. Snape was trying to protect Harry." He said. "Can I speak to Y/N privately for a moment." My friends nodded and walked out of the room.

"I believe you know about your parents." He said, sitting at the edge of my bed. I nodded.

"Now. Harry just killed Quirrell, which killed Voldemort. But I'm not certain that he won't return again."

"If Harry killed him. Why isn't he dead completely?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"You'll learn more in your older years, but let's just say, he lives inside things that keep him alive." He replied. I was a little confused, but I just said okay.

"Is my mother still alive?" I asked.

"Avery Prett?" He asked. I nodded. "Sadly, she has passed. Her younger brother, Vincent Prett is very much alive, on the other hand."

"So he's my uncle. Where does he live?" I asked.

"You shall learn what needs to be learned when it needs to be heard." Dumbledore said as he stood up. "Well. You should be good to go if you are able to walk." He walked started walking away.

"Professor Dumbledore." I said.

"Yes, Ms. Weasley?" He replied, turning to face me.

**Sorry that I've spelt Weasley wrong in the past. I'll change it another one but you know what I mean.**

"Will I ever meet my Uncle?" I asked.

"Only time can tell, Ms. Weasley." He said, walking back out of the room. I got off my bed and walked out to my friends. Except, one of them wasn't someone I expected.

"Are you alright?" Malfoy asked when I came around the corner.

"I'm fine." I said with a confused look. He handed me a piece of paper that I quickly put in my pocket. Then he smirked—not his evil smirk. Just a normal one—and walked away.

"Well That was odd." I said, looking back to my friends. More people were there now; Ron, Hermione, Merida, Carrie, Fred, George, Luna, Neville, Seamus, and some kid I haven't seen before, this whole year. Maybe they were a year above or something.

"Very." Carrie replied. I needed to use the bathroom, so I left. Once I got in the stall, I remembered the note as well. I took it out of my pocket and opened it up.

Did you fall on your fat ass like Longbottom?

Seriously. Wow. "Did he fall on his fat head when he was born?" I said to myself.