two rejections- 2

Yvette's pov

12 February 2020. It was Nolan's eighteen birthday. I already knew this was going to be hell.

"Stupid wh*re! Get your fatass out of your room. You need to prepare for Nolan's birthday party!" Grace and Sierra, my older and twin sisters shouted.

Urgh, I sighed to myself. It was going to be a long day.

Firstly, I went to the supermarket to buy ingredients and decorations for Nolan's birthday party. Since it was at night, I still had to make lunch for the pack. Again with Sherrie's help, I managed to cook the pack's lunch and finished preparing the ingredients for later to cook. I had planned on making a Japanese cuisine day since it was Nolan's birthday and he had also requested it.

After cooking lunch, I did my usual chores as fast as a lighting bolt and then to pick up the kids.

3 hours later...

It was now exactly 5pm. I had done up the decorations and hour ago and my other brother, Killian decided to give me food for the first time after a week. I know you're wondering. How can I still communicate with my wolf and still do chores without feeling tired. Well apparently, my wolf was special and it needed some time to get ready in order for me to shift.

Well I took a quick five minute shower and prepared the feast. It included udon, Japanese stew, okonomiyaki, rice bowls, lots of sushi and appetizers like takoyaki and yakitori. (search it up if you want to know what it is)

Phew. I was glad I finished preparing within an hour with Sherrie's help. Without Sherrie, I would be able to do things quick. I swiftly showered once again. Who knew just cooking alone makes sweat like a pig? Then I changed into the server's outfit and worked. Guess what? I was the only one. The omegas were treated with the same respect as the Alpha and Beta's bit not me. And their motto was 'Treat everyone with respect regardless of social status' What a hypocrite. I just hope that my mate could get me out of this hell hole.

"B*tch!" My older sister, Grace mocked. "Go get us more alcohol and make more appetizers. We are running low and don't steal it for yourself you fat pig. Come on Lance let's go!"

Day in my life! My sisters mates are actually pretty nice. They try to help me from
time to time but I could tell it was hard for them with my sister's following them. My sister's were not sluts and were very faithful to their mates so I guess that's good.

Welp. Time to get more alcohol. I was glad I made extras of appetizers and bought more alcohol. I knew they will all go crazy.

Bringing it out, I smelled a tantalizing smell. It smelled like chocolate and oreos. Did I just find my mate. Fast moving, I placed the appetizers and alcohol on the table and followed the smell. Mate! My wolf Sherrie exclaimed. Looking up, I saw it was Nolan. He had a horrified look plastered on his face.

"Why moon goddess. Why did you mate me with such a useless and murder of a mate? Never mind. I, Nolan Davis, alpha of Darklight pack reject you Yvette Winters as the luna of Darklight" A sea of pain engulfed me as I crumbled to the floor. Laughter sounded throughout the whole level. They then proceeded to kick and hit me, saying bad things about me.

" I, Yvette Winter accept your rejection" I stated firmly despite the searing pain in my body which shocked Nolan.

Getting up, I trudged up the stairs with my head held high. Nolan Davis will regret it.

Nolan's pov

When I rejected her, my stupid wolf Luke was complaining so much till I had to block him out. I mean who could love such a pig.