laura's family- 16

(Continuation from previous chapter)

Yvette's pov

"Ready?" I asked no one in particular since they were all pretty nervous.

Time to start! We all felt a surge of energy as we were transported to the other side of the world.

"Hi! I'm Belle and I'm so excited to meet you!" She said in a chirpy voice.

"Well let me introduce you to my other family members" She told us while leading us to a fancy mansion as nine people stood there. five girls and five guys including Belle.

"You all know me as Laura, the moon goddess"

"Well I'm Belle, the forest goddess"

"The one and only fire god, Christian"

"Death goddess, Cindy" She smiled warmly at us.

"The power god, Adam and that idiot aka my twin Liam, the creature god"

"Hey!" Liam said as he smacked my head. "Ya but I am the creature god" Liam winked at us.

"Kiara, the sun goddess"

"And I'm Kade, the earth god"

"The best for last. Amanda, the mother and Tom the father. Also known as planet goddess and universe god respectively" Tom said.

"Hey!!" We chorused.

"Anyways, it's time for training!" Amanda exclaimed as she pulled out a piece of paper.

"Tyler with Cindy , Jace and Jade with Kiara, Banner with Belle, Greg is with Laura, Adam with Hazel, Liam with Hugo, Kade with Isabelle,  Danielle with Christian. Lastly, Evan and Yvette will be under my mate and I" Amanda told us as we went to our respective teachers.

"Alright go and teach kids" Tom shooed them before turning to the three of us.

Third person's pov

Tyler was learning on how to revive deaths. Beads of perspiration rolled down his forehead as he practised the tips and tricks of reviving death. Jace and Jade, the siblings, one would be learning on vampirism while the other one would have the ability to have extreme heightened senses to find someone no matter where the person is.

Banner was tasked to control the four elements, water, air, earth and fire. Greg currently was mastering on how to make a protective shield. Adam was teaching Hazel on magic while Danielle was picking up the trick of reversing or stopping all kinds of magic.

Hugo was now grasping the idea of morphing, learning the in and outs of it. Isabelle was excelling on learning how to get the truth out of someone which could come in handy when trying to get information from rouges or anyone in general.

Lastly, Evan learned the basics of fast agility and knowing to be wary of his whereabouts. And we have Yvette. She had the privilege of getting a chance to acquiring on how to predict the future.

All were working hard and all the gods and goddesses had faith in them. They could definitely master their skills within a month.

1 hour later...

They had returned back to earth and all laid on the bed, snoring fast asleep. Hailey came waltzing into the room when she saw twelve large figures laying on the floor. She found a mom and dad, side by side and laid next to them. Snores filled the air as they rested. It had been a tiring morning/ afternoon for them.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! today's chapter pretty short. kind of been having slight writer's block while writing this. oh well! anyways, i received a message yesterday that this book might be published on web novel, the app if i agree. i haven't decided if i want to or not but regardless, this book would still be here. thoughts? and thanks for the reads and votes!
pS. relaxing day or unknown pov?
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-525 words-