real family- 21

Yvette's pov

I woke up and heard faint voices. "She has lots of bruises on her body and lots of loss blood. Don't worry, don't freak out, everything's alright. She's strong" A voice said.

"Well I hope so" Another voice replied.

"Don't worry, she would" Another voice. Oh god why are there so many voices.

"Shut up people! I'm trying to sleep!" I said annoyed. Come on man just let me sleep!" I then laid back on the bed. 

"Yvette!" Someone screamed as they jumped on the bed. "Ousbdjsns" I said or should I say made? Looking up it was Tyler. "You are so heavy" I managed to say within the few breaths I took. He immediately got up and hugged me tightly. Suddenly, a mountain of people came piling on me aka my friends. Hailey also ran to me and hugged me.

"You are all curious aren't you?" I said knowingly while they nodded. Sighing, I told them what happened from the start. I started from the torturing stuff and the sudden light shining and the fire was something I did not even know. They were surprised by the new found information.

"Well we will leave you to it! Have your family bonding time!" Jace said as everyone nodded, closing the door before they go.

"Hailey, what do you want to do?" I asked smiling as she thought to herself, putting her finger on her chin. "I wanna go to Happy diner and then the park to feed the ducks!!" She squealed as we chuckled simultaneously.

"Okay! Let's go!" I exclaimed as she cheered, hopping off the bed as she gave me the 'please dress me' look. I smiled at her as she dragged me to her room and to the closet.

I picked out a simple yet cute outfits. It was a simple black top and cameo overalls. She jumped with joy as she ran into the bathroom to change. Smart girl.

^ Outfit

^ Outfit

I knocked on her door and asked, "Are you ready?" "Yeah!" She yelled from the door as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Let's go!" I said as we ran out of the pack house to the car where Tyler was waiting.

Within ten minutes, we reached happy diner. It made me reminisce the last time I was here. Come to think of it, it had been at least two months since I have been here. And if you know me, you know how MUCH I love happy diner's food. It's bomb.

"Hey! Glad to see you again" Cassie, the friendly waitress said. Everyone who was working here was wolf. It was a common ground shared by a few packs, including us.

"Can we get the usual?" Tyler said as she nodded before attending the other customers. We chatted, well mainly Hailey did but it was fun. Soon, our food arrived and we ate. The smell of the tantalizing chicken wafted in the air as I bite out of it. It was amazing. Tyler ordered a salad cause he was boring and Hailey got the kids menu, chicken nuggets and fries, aka her favorite dish. After eating, we thanked Cassie before heading to the park but not before buying some bread to feed the ducks.