the new home- 29

Third person's pov

The past few days had been spent thinking about what should they do. Should they stay or should they form the new royal royal pack.

Evan has been pondering and also did the rest. They knew regardless if they moved or not, they could still be in close ties with both packs. The rouge situation didn't exactly work out and also twenty five were found. It was definitely not enough to help out.

In the end, after much discussion and pondering. They made their decision and announced it to the pack the next day. Tyler and Yvette went back home after their discussion since their daughter Hailey was in the castle.

Monday

Everyone had gotten ready for Evan's announcement. Except the squad, everyone else was questioning what was going on. Chatters filed up the hall that they usually gather for pack announcements.

Some thought they had to leave, some thought it was the decision on whether they wanted to form a new pack.

"Hey everyone! Isabelle here. So yesterday after the contest, we talked about moving to the castle to form the first royal pack since the rouges situation didn't work.

And we decided..." Isabelle had paused to make it more tense before she opened her mouth and said, "We are!!" She exclaimed. Everyone was happy for them as the pack cheered for them.

It was a tough decision for them. They had been living here since they were kids and the atmosphere was very warm. After talking to their parents, their parents supported their decisions and off they went to set up the pack meeting.

"Tomorrow, we would be handing over Royal Moon pack to the leaders, Natasha, Harold, Nelson and Flora. Thanks all for the support and have a great day ahead!" Banner expressed with gratitude as the rest of the pack cheered for them before leaving to do what they are needed to do.

Once everyone left, they all went to their separate rooms to pack their stuff for the moving truck coming in to transport their items to the castle.

"Ready?" Tyler asked his friends who looked at the pack house longingly. Tyler knew how they were feeling. When Tyler left, he felt really sad but Yvette comforted him, making him feel less devastated.

Yvette made him think on the bright side, since the castle was just a ten minutes drive, reaching to the pack house was a really quick drive. He could also constantly go back and forth from the castle to pack house to see his parents, etc but since now his parents were temporary living at the castle, he didn't need to travel to see his parents.

•••

"How is the castle like? Hazel asked, breaking the silence. They hadn't been to the castle yet so this would be their first times. Their babies surprisingly were all tired and slept the moment the chauffeur drove.

"It's really grand and you sure would like it" Tyler said while Yvette added on, "It is six stories high, two elevators and we will bring you around after unpacking"

They then leaned on their mates, resting in comfortable silence.

•••

"Guys, we have reached! Wake up!" Yvette sort of yelled, not too loud to be called a yell but not soft like casual speaking volume.

Everyone jolted up, not expecting the loud noise. They rubbed their eyes in exhaustion after the very short five minutes power nap. They had quite a number of things they had to do which made them extremely fatigued.

"Come on, we will show you all your rooms!" Tyler said as they trailed behind, taking in the grand exterior of the palace, castle, whatever you want to call it!

"Take a nap, relax, unpack. Tyler and I will take care of your babies. We know you have had a hard day!" Yvette told them as she looked at their grateful faces before being shown to their rooms.

They, Yvette and Tyler, have been going back and forth from the pack house and back to here. Hailey has been here with her grandparents since then with the exception of sometimes a hi bye conversation with her  her parents.

It was still pretty early for Hailey, 9.30am. She usually gets out, more like bounces out of head at around 10am.

Tyler carefully placed them in the play area which is safe fo children. They managed to build a play area for the kids with some toys and pillows with barriers to prevent them from leaving. There was a small lock to open and close.

Tyler and Yvette took a seat at the couch, looking over the babies. The babies were all laughing and crawling around the tunnels that was also one of the many things placed in the play area.

Tyler, using his werewolf speed, packed everything back into their rooms before he started making breakfast/lunch for everyone. He made a sandwich for Hailey and the grandparents. He also made some comfort food for the adults, pizza and some sides like chicken nuggets, fries, etc.

While Tyler was making lunch, Yvette was cooing at the babies, making silly faces, causing the baby to laugh.

The just woken Hailey trudged down the stairs, oblivious to her parents' arrival still tired from a very long twelve hour rest.

"Ahhhh-hhaaaaaa" She yawned, scratching her messy bed hair when she saw her parents both on the couch, playing with the little kids. She was immediately awake and ran into her parents arms.

Tyler and Yvette was surprised by the sudden weight on their arms and when they saw Hailey, a huge smile broke out from their faces.

They decided to tickle her. "The tickle monster is here!" Tyler said as both their fingers surrounded her whole baby. She laughed with joy as she tried to escape the arms of the 'tickle monsters'.

"Gosh, what's the ruckus all about" An exasperated voice rang throughout the living room area. It was Yvette's father who had just woken up, along with another three sleeping figures.

Timothy, Yvette's father, seeing them in a tickle fight, chuckled and somehow sighed at the same time. He also spotted a play area that had seven babies.

They couldn't have popped out seven babies at the same time right? His wolf, Zac replied to his crazy thought, yes they did. Sarcasm dripped out from Zac's reply and Timothy was annoyed at his wolf. He wasn't stupid, or at least he think he was.

Just then, another few figures came walking down. Evan and Danielle. They exchanged greetings as everyone slowly got up and ate either breakfast or lunch. It was a pretty eventful day.
~~~
hey angels!! new chapter is here. i don't really like it but that's what i could manage to write out for this chapter. but the next chapter would be far more interesting than this, i hope.
pS. nolan
lots of love 💓 and have a great day 🤩

-1106 words-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so if you are here, click the little star and comment. a penny for your thoughts?
anyways, i was thinking of doing a q&a during the next subsequent chapters so comment some questions you want to ask one of the characters names

Yvette
Tyler
The squad
Nolan
Her 'siblings'
Other characters
Me (if you have)