death goddess?!- 14

Yvette's pov

Ever since the rouge attack, all pack members have been training harder than ever. Today the Dark Light pack will be joining our pack. Oh well. Tyler and I set some time to bond with Hailey since we had not had the chance to be with her from all the incidents. Hailey's birthday was also coming up in a month. I was officially sweet sixteen a month ago. Pretty cool.

"Welcome Dark Light pack members. You will be with us till deemed fit" Evan's voice boomed loudly.

They did the whole routine but I'm not going to bore you with the details and tada! It's done!

"Hailey!" Tyler and I shouted as we ran towards her, swooping her into a big hug.

"Baby want to go to the amusement park today?" Tyler asked as she nodded excitedly before running to me. "Mommy, could you pick my outfit" She asked pouting. Giggling, I nodded.

Looking at her closet (clothes were from her old wardrobe), I found a white dress with black flowers on it. I'm surprised. She had pretty clothes. Well she only recently started the maid role and. her parents kept the clothes.

^ Hailey's outfit

^ Hailey's outfit

"You look so pretty!" I exclaimed. "Let's go!" She nodded as she pulled me with force to find Tyler.

1 hour later...

After getting ready and speeding of to the amusement park, we reached. Stepping foot into the amusement park made me remember the incident a few months ago.

Flashback

I rode every roller coaster like it was the end of the world, ride after ride. Tiring but exhilarating, I still continued to ride all of those roller coasters.

To think I would be a reborn, find a new pack, have a loving mate, revenge on my first pack and adopting Hailey made me really thankful towards Laura. She might be in the sky, watching out all of us but she rarely gets mentioned.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Hailey called for me, jolting me out of my thoughts. Tyler gave me a look of concern, you alright? He mind linked me. Ya just thinking about the last time I was here. I replied and smiled at him to which he smiled back at me.

"What do you want to go on first?" Tyler asked Hailey as she pointed to the tea cups ride. We nodded as we brought her to it. We rode ride after ride, food after food, I enjoyed the time there. We were so carefree. To end of the day, we rode the ferries wheel and Hailey fell asleep halfway through the ride. I smiled at the sight of us. It was the perfect day.

Wednesday

It was another day at pack. Teenagers and men were training, kids were playing together, women were crowding together, talking and eating while the high ranking wolves were strategizing ways to defeat the rouges. I was watching the kids, making sure they were alright. Hailey was playing with a boy and two girls. It was such a cute sight.

Bang! The sound of a pistol rang through the house. Screams were heard as I led the women and kids into the secret tunnel. Teenagers were also led by Hugo and Hazel since they were still training. As I ran to the scene, there was a contrast from the first fight. There was a significant lesser amount of rouges.

When all rouges were dead, we heaved a sigh of relief. Howl! I growled out. Mate! With my werewolf senses, I tracked down Tyler. I found him but what I saw next made my blood cold.

Tyler laying in his own pool of blood, with his limbs disjointed, twisted in a grotesque angle. His face held punches and cuts while he had bruises and wounds all over his body. Layers of dirt covered his face. A tear slipped from my eyes as I saw him lying there. Walking towards him, I touched his hand and light beamed on me, transporting me to somewhere else. Where am I? I asked Sherrie but she had no idea where we were. Slowly a figure, similar to Laura came in front of me.

"Hi my dear, I'm the death goddess, Laura's sister" The figure said.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! holy guacamole! 270 reads?! holy shit. thanks for reading and do help a gal and vote! chapters kinda short but oh well. a little cliff hanger for y'all!
pS. Laura's family? Her and friends meet them?
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-695 words-

^ Hailey (as: Kristina Pimenova)

^ Hailey
(as: Kristina Pimenova)