adjusting to a new life- 4

Yvette's pov

Where am I? Looking around I saw where I had lied when I prepared for my death. Then it hit me. Meeting the moon goddess. She gave me a second life. I was a reborn!

Thank you moon goddess. I said mentally as I trudged, finding a road. She had given me a piece of paper to find where royal wolfs were trained. I was excited and nervous.

2 hours later...

I found the place. It was grand with a gold exterior on the outside. Handing the piece of paper to the guard, he let me into a library/ study hall room. It was magnificent. If the outside was extravagant, the inside was another story. A chandelier hung from the ceiling and lots of books were stocked up on shelfs. Pictures covered the walls and the seats were opulent. It was a dream come true. While waiting, I took the time to admire and look at some of the interior designing.

 While waiting, I took the time to admire and look at some of the interior designing

"Yvette right?" A voice asked. Turning around, I saw a brown hair girl. "Yeah who are you?" I asked.

"Oh that's rude of me. I'm Danielle Sanders" She politely replied.

"Well let me show you to my husband's office" She chirped. That was unexpected. I didn't expect her to be so cheerful. But I don't judge. In fact, I always wanted a friend like her. "We are going to be best friends!!" She exclaimed. I chuckled at her antics as she skipped along, pulling me a few times.

Soon, we stood in front of a grand door with words imprinted on it. Boss Evan. I like it. Danielle knocked the door when a deep, rich voice emanated from the door behind it.

"Who is it?" The voice asked.

"It's me" Danielle sassed while flipping her short hair. The door opened and it was a guy with brown hair. God all the males I have met all have brown hair. When am I going to meet someone with a different colored hair.

"Who's this?" The man asked. "Well" Danielle said. "This is the new royal wolf appointed by the moon goddess herself, Yvette and Yvette my hubby, Evan"

"Nice to meet you!" He said as he picked me up into a bear hug. He doesn't seem like a hugs person but that's cool.

"Well Danielle will bring you to your room and you can get settled in. We can start the training on Monday. Give you a few days to settle in and relax. I know you are a reborn from the note so you will need all the rest you can get!" Evan commented.

"Alright!" I was eager.

"I'm going to introduce you to a few people who are cool" Danielle said as she dragged me to meet a group of people. There were three boys and girls.

"Yvette, this is Isabella and Banner. They are mates. Faith and Jace. Mates as well. And lastly  Jade and Greg. Are also mates. Guys this Yvette!" She states, pointing to each one of them.

"Hey" They chorused in unison. "Not to be rude but what are you doing here?" Isabelle asked.

"Well I'm a reborn and the moon goddess told me to come here and here am I!" I told them. Their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

"Anyways, sorry but I'm kinda tired so I'll go back to my room" I told them sheepishly, waving before retiring into my room. As I laid in bed, I can't help but think how lucky I was. Getting recognized by the moon goddess and getting a second life was extraordinary.

Friday

Yvette's pov

It has been two days since I came. I roughly got to know the royal pack members. They were all kind and caring unlike my old pack. This pack was so welcoming and kind. I also found out Evan is alpha and Danielle is alpha female, Banner is beta and Isabelle is beta female,
Jace is gamma and Faith is gamma female and lastly Greg is delta(fourth in command) and Jade is delta female. They all held a high rank but they don't abuse it. Instead they are super caring to the pack members. I loved the dynamics of this pack!

They have not questioned but I knew they were wondering why was I a reborn. I really wanted to tell them but maybe after a week or two.

"Could he have a girl's night in?" Faith questioned.

"Why not? My room?" I stated. Since it was the late afternoon, we decided to prepare. First the girls were going to tell the mates while I will set up the place with blankets and pillows. Isabelle will make the snacks, Faith will get the sleepover activities, Jade will find some board games while Danielle grab some movies and I set all of it up.

5 hours later...

It was 9pm! Sleepover time. We planned before hand on what to do. We would be watching a movie first, followed by some board games. After that, we would be painting our nails and watch more movies.

So that's what we did. Pretty self explanatory. Two movies later, we played the classic uno and monopoly. I mean we are all between sixteen to nineteen. We are not that old. Once we felt the games board, we did our nails. Or to be precise, we did each other nails. Isabelle did Faith's nails, Faith painted Jade's nails, Jade did for Danielle, Danielle painted for me and I was tasked to do Isabelle's. In the end, my nails were a white with blue marble like design, Faith's nails were a pretty shade of turquoise with gems, Danielle had black nails which had a tone and sparkles, Jade's include three colors- black, white and pink and lastly Isabelle had also three colors- black, white and grey with some metal pieces.

 In the end, my nails were a white with blue marble like design, Faith's nails were a pretty shade of turquoise with gems, Danielle had black nails which had a tone and sparkles, Jade's include three colors- black, white and pink and lastly Isabel...

^ nails

While letting it dry, we talked about random things. From embarrassing moments to our likes and dislikes, we really bonded. We connected on a whole new level.

When it dried, we took some photos and admired it. "Shall we go shopping for you" Faith directed the question to me.

"Why?" I whined. I wasn't a complete tomboy but I absolutely despise shopping but I like online shopping. I guess it's the convenience?

"Oh come it'll be fun" Danielle said.

"Yeah" Jade supported. The four girls looked at me with hopeful expression. "Alright" I gave in and sighed. "Let's go tomorrow!" Isabelle exclaimed.

Tomorrow's going to be so fun. Haha. Note the sarcasm.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up. quite long i would say. more of an introduction/ filler to the story. please do vote or comment on my stories if you could. well i thought i would write about training but guess not 🤷🏻‍♀️
pS. training(for real this time... i hope) and shopping
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-1073 words-