fast forward- 23

5 months later... (June, Friday)
(shocking?)

Third person's pov

Danielle has recently given birth to a baby boy who they named Nigel Sanders. Isabelle had also just given birth a few days ago to a baby girl, Sharon Collins. Faith was near her due date, Jade and Hazel were both heavily pregnant at 7 months.

So let me tell what has happened during the past five months other than the pregnancies.

I recently turned seventeen. Tyler and I are currently learning the responsibility of the supernatural world. My so called 'siblings' and I are now having a feud and Nolan recently marked Hannah. I think they both have something going on but i have seriously no idea.

Evan and Danielle would still be leading the pack along with everyone else. It was great since they would be closely working together.

There also had been a change of plans. At least a good year ago, (AN: chapter 2) Laura explained to me that I would form my own pack to rule the supernatural world but in the end we planned on just being near Royal Moon pack instead.

Hailey was also well at six years old turning seven this September. We haven't completed the mating process yet but maybe will soon.

"Yvette? Ready to head to the palace?" Tyler said, jolting me out of my thoughts. I nodded as he held my hand and the other Hailey's hand. My bad. I had forgotten to mention that we were going to the palace after so long. The palace was just ten minutes away by car which was great.

After playing i-spy and looking at the scenery, we had reached. The exterior was gorgeous. There were velvet clothes that hung and golf color was all over. We all admired the palace/castle before stepping in. It was even more jaw dropping. It was so grand. The whole place had six stories and every level was designed to perfection.

The first level was the living room, kitchen, library, dining room, laundry room, the main conference rooms and lots of rooms which are for guests to be in to chill. The second level had a indoor pool, movie theatre, piano room and a ball room. The third level was just a bunch of guest rooms and the some of the worker's rooms. The fourth level were for the indoor training grounds or exercise level if you will. The fifth floor was filled with study rooms and smaller conference rooms. Lastly, the sixth floor was for us and the Royal Moon pack members.

Oh that reminds me. Dark Light would be returning to their own pack next week but they would still be under supervision and my parents and brother would be coming over to stay for the next month so will Tyler's parents.
(AN: i can't remember if i wrote about Tyler's parents so correct me if i'm wrong!)

After having a grand tour, we settled into our rooms and relaxed for the night. Tomorrow we would be going back to the pack god Heeler. He had been there for a good seven months and so has Heather and Jack. Since Isabelle had given birth and had a good rest after five days, go werewolf healing speed!, she would be able to get the truth out of Heeler, Heather and Jack. Time to sleep!

"Good night guys!" I said to Hailey and Tyler. Hailey was sleeping with us for a week since she hadn't got used to it. I was elated to see how brave she was. Smiling at the thought, I fell asleep, thinking about rainbows somehow pooping unicorns...

Saturday

I woke up to the smell of buttery pancakes swirling in the air, making me jump out of the bed, but careful to not wake the two monkeys up.

Following the aroma, it led me to the kitchen where a middle aged woman was standing over the pans, placing pancakes onto the plates.

"Hey!" I said, startlingly her. "Oh my heaven's sake, thank the lord" She muttered to herself.

"Hi I'm Yvette and you are?" I introduced herself as she told me her name was Nadia. Nadia explained to me she was the head cook and her husband was one of the teachers at Lake View Middle school which was around the palace/castle compound.

We ate as we chatted about random things. It was a great bonding session. She was friendly and warm, like my second motherly figure.

"Well Nadia thanks for the meal. I'll bring the food up to the two sleepy heads. She smiled at me and waved before I walked to one of the elevators. Yes there was an elevator. I was shocked but then it wouldn't make sense for it to be six stories and not have elevators.

I looked at the board as the red and big numbers kept changing till it was six floor. I quietly opened the door to see Tyler and Hailey hugging each other. It was such a cute sight. Grabbing my phone, I took a quick picture before waking them up.

"Wakey wakey guys" Saying softly to them but they grunted, showing their annoyance to wake up. An idea all of a sudden popped up-tickle them. Smirking I prepared my fingers and started tickling them. Both of them were now awake and bursting into fits of laughter and I just left them to shower and do those stuff after letting them know the food was on the table.

It was after a good ten minutes when I came out of the bathroom and they were done with their meals. The plates were kept and they were dressed. Great! I thought to myself.

"Are you guys ready? The car is here" I shouted to them as I saw the notification on my phone, alerting about the car. Soon, I heard footsteps running towards the car as we went in, playing i-spy once again.

"We are back! Let's go!" Tyler shouted, happy. Hailey ran to her group of friends which was great since we were going to find Heeler.

"Omg so cute! Hi Nigel and Sharon" I said in a baby voice, tickling them slightly, making them laugh a little.

"We need to catch up soon okay?" Isabelle said as I nodded. "After their pregnancies" I said, pointing to Faith, Jade and Hazel who were eating peanut butter with bacon...

"Well ready to investigate?" I asked no one in particular as everyone nodded after greeting one another.

We trudged down the prison fo the cells of Heeler, Heather and Jack. Isabelle was getting ready as she cracked her fingers and neck before closing her eyes as her normal brown eyes were turned into black.

"WHAT WAS THE REVENGE ABOUT?" Isabelle bellowed as Heeler cowered in fear as he somehow managed to stuttered out the same excuse as what he said the previous time.

"PATHETIC!" She screamed loudly. "KILL THEM ALL!"

"Why not? They have no purpose anyways" Greg chipped in as we agreed. "Tomorrow then." Evan set the date as we left the prison.

After that we just chilled and relaxed, catching up with some pack members and playing with those kids. Evan also alerted about the execution of them.

It was a nice time to relax after quite a number of things happened. To end of the night, we just played some board games before going back. What a day!
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up. ending is kinda awkward because i had no idea on how to end it. welp. well this chapter took awhile. mini writers block but i'm back.
pS. execution-most likely and other stuff :)
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-1208 words-