defiance- 15

(Continuation from previous chapter)

Yvette's pov

Death goddess?! Is there such a thing? I thought to myself as she emerged from somewhere over the rainbow.

"Hi there, I'm Cindy, also known as death goddess" Cindy introduced herself.

"Why am I here? Am I dead? Oh no please don't tell me I'm dead. God Hailey and Ty-" I got cut off with a snap from her fingers, letting me calm down.

"Laura has told me to summon you to teach you how to revive someone from their death, as well as other extra powers that could come in handy by my siblings" Cindy explained while I tried to process. Hold your horses. Laura has siblings?! Wow, that's cool.

"You can bring your group of friends and each of them will learn something each from my siblings and I. These powers will allow you to win over many obstacles and challenges presented to you. It might be tough, may not win straight away, but it will lead to sucess.

I have a family of ten so two people will go to Kiara, the sun goddess. I'll bring you back to earth and we can do an introduction later" She told me.

"Wait, what about me?" I asked. In total, there were only eleven and we were a group of twelve.

"My parents and my siblings will be training you in addition to your friends" She said, as if it was not a big deal. "See you then" She then clapped her hands, as I flew through a tunnel.

Third person's pov

All eleven of them stared at Yvette's figure as she laid there motionlessly. Hugo had tried to figure out what had happened to Yvette but nothing made sense. Tyler had apparently 'came back from the dead' since they all him in his own pool of blood. Little did they know the real reason behind Tyler's 'coming back from the dead' was because of Cindy's doing.

Whoosh! The figure suddenly woke up from the dead, or what they thought of.

"Laura has siblings, we are going to her world so each of us can learn a skill to defeat any obstacle or challenge, like the rouge problem. Kiara, the sun goddess will have to of you since there is not enough people" Yvette explained when a familiar cry echoed through the halls and into the room.

"Mommy!" Hailey screamed, jumping into Yvette's arms. It had been a whole day since Hailey last saw her. Hailey hugged her tightly, as if Yvette was going to fly away. Every time Yvette tried to move, Hailey would hug her even tighter than before. Oh well, Yvette thought to herself as she started to share more on the information that Cindy shared.

"Speaking about packs, how is the Dark Light pack settling in? No trouble right?" Yvette piped in. They nodded since they mind their business, helping out with housework from time to time.

"I'll go and inform Heather, Jack, Natasha and Harold on us and will stand as our temporary positions while we are away" Evan said before leaving.

Friday

Yvette's pov

After that whole rouge ordeal, we had been working together more closer than ever, planning and planning. Today was our first session with Laura's family from 12 to 2. It was now 10am and we were conducting training till 11.30 before Harold takes over and we take it back after 2.30. By we, I mean Hazel, Hugo, Tyler and I. I never knew what position did Tyler hold but it was also the assistant head warrior and head doctor. When I first came to the pack, he was out on a business trip to get more medicine and equipment for the doctors and himself. He's a cool guy.

"Now, time for fighting skills. Get into pairs and take turns to hit the punching bag. Hit it, punch it, kick it, do whatever you want. The other person should observe the strength and weakness or him or her and tell them in order for them to know. Vice versa. Begin!" My voice had somehow managed to get across the training floors. For the past few training, according to Hazel and Tyler, the Dark Light pack have been complying in the training. We will see. Since we took turns, today was my turn. Sometimes, Hugo popped in to help since he was pretty good.

"Why should we?" The shrill voice emanated from the back. It sounded familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Hello?" The voice said again as it jogged my memory. Hannah, the pack slut also known as Nolan's 'mate'.

"Ya why should we?" The same voice which rejected me voiced his opinion. My siblings also were annoyed at my silence and started asking the same question Hannah asked. People from Dark Light Pack screamed while our pack members just stared at them, giving them glares while some trying not to laugh. I had a side that no one saw other than that one time.

Flashback

"Whyyyy??" A high pitched shrill rang through my ears. God it sounded like a bell.

"Do it" I said, deadly calm. People stopped to stare at us but I payed no attention to them.

"Why? It's such a stupid task? It's so boring! Why must we do stretching? Can't we just fight and like do some actually fun stuff" She replied.

As I had enough of her, I pulled her to one side while I got her to do three hundred jumping jacks first while I addressed the rest. Once she was done, I then brought her to a pole and tied her up while I got the others to take pictures of her and post it on instagram. It sounded kind of mean but safe to safe, none of them dared to go against my words.

All Dark Light pack member, drop and give me five hundred jumping jacks, a thousand sit ups, five hundred burpees and ten minutes of plank each now!" My voice roared and all begin to do. I then explained to them and added them to fight after doing so.

"Royal Moon members, once done come to me" I said in a calmer tone. They had managed to finish their task faster and I told them the plan.

It was for them to touch their knees with their toes and later on holding their tongue until deemed fit.

That's where they would come in. I gave them the same thing, but instead posting it on social media, they were to print out those pictures with recycled paper, we are trying out best to save earth, and pasting it all over the pack house till I think they learnt their lesson.

My siblings and former tormentors would be the most amusing and appealing to watch later on. I gave them a next set of instructions, which was to rest till they done their punishment part one, before moving on to part two.

"Everyone noses on knees. NOW!" My strict voice echoed throughout the whole field as they scrambled to do those. I clapped loudly, signaling them to enter as they took pictures. They were embarrassed and wanted to stop but one look from me stop their antics.

About ten minutes of them in the same position, I told them to hold their tongue. I left awhile ago to grab some work in case I would be staying here for a long time. I had made them stay in that position for twenty minutes.

"Alright resume to your standing position. Stand straight, hands by your side" I barked out the orders as they moved fast paced.

"Lesson one, never ever question my training activities. It might seem 'stupid' but they all have a purpose. This is a taste of what happens when you defy me" I ended off, but not before picking up my work and going to my room.

I ended the training earlier and approached Harold to continue while I did some paper work. Since I was training to rule the werewolf queen, I needed to learn the paper work stuff, pack to pack agreements, etc. And let me tell you it's not fun. But oh well. Just another half and hour till we can start our training.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! pretty proud of this(i guess?) but oh my skittles! 344 reads! thank you all for the support on this story. ahh! anyways hope you like this chapter. halfway though this i had a little writer's block and took me awhile to continue. it's finally here! please do help me vote! it means a lot to me!
pS. training with Laura's family and stuff about her family?
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-1365 words-
^ one of the longer chapters i wrote 🙈