kidnapped- 19

One month later...

Yvette's pov

8 September. Hailey's birthday. We had planned a sponge bob theme party for her since it was a favorite cartoon. We had bought decorations, got the cooks to help us with making of some appetizers. In general, it was a very lighthearted time, aside from the rouges and training.

"Okay ready?" I asked the pack as they nodded. Tyler was pulling up since we were able to hear from our werewolf hearing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The pack screamed as Hailey jumped with joy but then a splash of white goo fell on Hailey's head.

The pack gasped at the sight but Hailey didn't mind. In fact it was just yogurt. But then, more stuff came falling down. Chocolate syrup, cakes, fried foods, everything that was prepared was dumped onto Hailey. With fast instincts, I brought her to the toilet to wash up. I could hear Tyler's threatening and kid voice which bellowed across the whole floor.

Third person's pov

"Who did that?" Tyler asked in a strangely calm voice. The Winter siblings gulped. It was suppose to a friendly thing but it turned out bigger than they thought. They had imagined just a simple gathering, with a few members but turns out it was the whole pack.

Yvette has just finished cleaning Hailey up from all the food when suddenly someone announced there was a rouge attack.

Chaos had begun. The pregnant ladies escorted the woman and children into the safe tunnel as everyone ran out of the pack house. It was harder to win the match since the girls would not be able to fight.

"Greg, protective shield now!" Banner shouted to Greg while he was controlling some fire to burn them.

The rouges left were very little and it was their time to shine. There stood Heeler, the leader, Gary, Heather, Jack, Natasha and Harold. The alpha, beta, gamma, delta and the head warriors looked at them with shock and anger.

"It was you!" Evan's voice was transmitted throughout the whole pack lands. The group was a little frightened by Evan's voice but masked it with a neutral look.

The group chanted, "Harlan garland fettice shoulda coal"(AN: idk what i just typed) It was getting stronger and stronger as light shined on them while Gary grabbed Yvette harshly and poked a needle into Yvette's neck, sending her into a deep sleep. They dragged her into a truck and blindfolded, tied her up but not before dropping a note for the pack. Heeler smirked to himself. Thanks to the witch, his plan was working and it was succeeding.

After a few minutes, the light started clearing up as Tyler let out a howl. It was not a 'my wolf needs out' kind of howl, it was a 'where the hell is my mate' howl. Tyler spotted a piece of paper and immediately picked it up. It read:

Dear Tyler and friends,
Haha, I have already won. I have gotten Yvette and my mate aka Yvette. Good luck in trying to find her since you won't. Just forget about her till I'll return her soon? Maybe in ten years? Well I'll be sure to have fun with her!

Love,
Heeler Ryan William ;)

Tyler read the letter out as his blood boiled. He was grossed out by what was written by Heeler. Disgust was evident in his face as others paced about hearing the news. Hailey though being young knew what was happening. She was consoled by Isabelle, who was stroking her back, making her fall back asleep. The Winter siblings were stunned by the news and felt sad. They were not on the best terms, mainly because of them, but they still didn't wanna anything that bad to happen to her.

Everyone was devastated. They knew her as a kind and caring person who was always lending a helping hand. Loves and gets along well with children in the pack. Often helps teens with their homework and her smiles light up their days. Also super selfless and always looks out for the lower ranking wolves, making sure they are alright.

"Jace, could you try to smell the base" Jade suggested. He nodded as he smelt a smell, like dirt and pee. It was about one meter away. Not too far.

"We will set off tomorrow to find her. Everyone rest and relax for the day and sorry Hailey was such a bad birthday" Danielle said as she directed the last part to Hailey since she had just woken up from a short ten minute nap. Though Hailey was disappointed with how today turned out, she remembered today's events and her mother being taken away and smiled weakly at her.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I'm so sor-" Tyler kept on apologizing to. Hailey but shut him off by covering his mouth with her hand and hugged him instead. Tyler was proud on how Hailey turned out. So mature for her age.

Yvette's pov

Where am I? I tried moving my arms but they weren't able to be moved. Shackled and tied up. We were kidnapped by the rouge leader, Sherrie replied me. Slowly, the events from earlier today came rushing back to me.

Looking around my surroundings, I saw I was in a room/ basement? It reminded me of my old room back in Dark Light. I shuddered at the thought. Come on Yvette, focus! Sherrie chided me as I continued to look around. I then noticed there was needle attached to my one arm and leg. It is trying to weaken our bond and your powers but don't worry, your true powers would appear soon. Sherrie comforted me. I felt much better after that.

Well you can clearly tell that I'm not blindfold so I could see. I tried to look around more but a few tears drilled from my eyes. It was hard for me to be in a similar place like my old 'room' in Dark Light pack. Memories can flooding back to me...

Heeler's pov

I knew about her past. I knew about her phobia with basements. I knew I triggered her past memories. I made her have flashbacks from her past.

She was going to be my mate, baby carrier, maid, slave and wife, well more like a housewife who only relied on me as the sole breadwinner.

There was a camera at the basement as I watched her every movement. I drank some wine and called the group to come watch this since they were eating at the kitchen.

"Come on, you will enjoy it" I said as they sat in the bean bags or chairs. Pressing 'play', I cackled to myself as I saw her having a seizure.(AN: i don't think it's a joke but just for the character) The others laughed at her state. The two needles were two different fluids. One was for weakening her powers and the other was to lose connection with her wolf and not be able to mind link someone else. Tomorrow would be a great day. I just know, and it's due to a certain someone.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! this chapter took about three days to do since i had some school work to complete and i was having a big writers block at the start when writing the first part. luckily it's gone!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
holy cow! 1.37k reads?! the last chapter was posted 3 days ago (before i republished since i found an error while reading) had 784 reads and now we have a 1k! i never thought about getting 1k, let alone 10 reads.

your support means the world to me!! :)pS

pS. her true powers
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-1156 words-