truth and secerts- 7

Nolan's pov

It has been a week since Yvette left and it was terrible. My wolf had been constantly trying to find Yvette, the dishes were not clean, laundry was not done. Basically our pack house turned into a pigsty. We had to hire human maids to help us to clean and cook since we can't do it. We all have been chilling and I was planning to mark Hannah. I'm not too sure but maybe. Oh well.

William's pov

Ever since my mate who I rejected came, I proposed to Madison and we found out she was just a few weeks pregnant. I was glad that Madison was understanding since her actual mate rejected her and I met her a year ago and we hit it off. I still feel kinda bad but I shall not dwell on that.

1 month later...

It has been one month since I came here. One month since I was a reborn. One month since I was rejected by two mates. One month since I left my old pack. I have also gotten stronger and got promoted as the assistant warrior to help the Wood siblings out. Laura, the moon goddess sometimes call for me and we chat. Since she appointed me to be the ruler, we have chats quite often to help me cope with everything. I cannot thank her enough. She sometimes shares about my siblings. Though we are not on good terms, I still worry.

I have been thinking when to tell them why I was a reborn. Since we were hanging out later today, I am going to tell them about it.

5 hours later...

It was 9pm and we were hanging out. I was nervous but I did not want to back down now.

"Guys" I said a little scared. "I have something to tell you"

"Wait you are not pregnant are you? Omg who is the dad? You know I think your babies will be so cu-" Hazel was cut of by Hugo covering her mouth while she was rambling. The others chucked but Tyler had an annoyed expression plastered over his face. I wonder what was all that about.

"To answer your question, I'm not" I said first and saw Tyler heaved a sigh of relief. I raised my eyebrows in confusion but nonetheless continued. " You know it's been a month since I came here as a reborn but you all have no idea why but I'm going to change. You all have changed my life in some way and I thank you for it"

"Well it all started when I was born..." Starting off, I dived into the story. From when my mother died when I was given birth, to the abuse, to my amazing father, to my 'amazing' siblings and bullies, to the two rejections, I poured my heart out with a few sheds of tears. Looks from pity to anger to proud expressions casted in their faces. The girls gave me sympathy looks while the guys except Tyler had anger written all over on their faces but Tyler had a look of admiration as he looked at me.

"Well we are proud of you" Isabelle said.

"Thanks guys! You all are my family now!" I exclaimed. "Group hug!" We all hugged and watched some movies to end of the night.

Unknown's pov

My dear Yvette. I have been watching her since she was baby. I knew she was a good pawn to our little game. Holding her hostage? Maybe a s*x toy? Hmm the possibilities are endless. I can't wait to get my hands on her.

~~~hey angels! new chapter is up! shorter chapter but hope you will enjoy it

~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! shorter chapter but hope you will enjoy it. new pov's. thanks for 85 reads!! and 13 votes!!
pS. shifting 😬
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-592 words1