a new plan- 18

Third person's pov

The two sets of twins seeing Yvette happy made them annoyed. She should be crying, depressed and not powerful. Weak.

"I can't stand her" Benjamin ranted to his siblings has they nodded their heads.

"Could we like do something on her?" Sierra suggested to no one in particular as a smirk was plastered on Killian's face. The four of them begin planning, coming up with clever pranks to do on her.

On the other hand...

The rouge leader and his commanders were directing the rouges into their position. They all smirked internally as they imagined them winning. Bodies of the pack littered the ground as they cackled, taking over their positions. Little did they know the pack was already prepared for their attack. Though they knew some insider information, the Royal Moon pack still had the upper hand.

Flashback

Warriors was scouting around the pack land, making sure there were no threats. The head guard, Teresa, smelled a weird smell. It smelt like something she could not decipher. Due to her curiosity, she asked two other guards to tag along as she followed the scent. To her shock, It was a camera. She immediately grabbed it from a bush and alerted the alpha.

"Alpha, I found this in the bush. I think it is placed by the rouge leader" Teresa stated before leaving the office.

This little piece of evidence made Evan smirk. He called for Banner since he was a tech expert to find out everything that could be found.

Attack! The rouge leader yelled through the mind link as they followed his instructions.

The Royal Moon/ Dark Light members were alerted by Yvette and immediately evacuated the women and children into the safe house.

Stay safe everyone! Fight for your family! Your pack! Yvette hollered into the mind link as the warriors felt a burst of energy. They decided to incorporate a few of their tricks learnt. Yvette has already predicted the future so they were pretty prepared. Greg made a protective shield on the whole pack grounds. The rouges were losing terribly.

The rouge leader, Heeler was astounded. He hadn't realized the extent of their powers. The insider information was useless. Him and the same group of friends fled the scene, but not before leaving another note. The R in the previous note was the start of his middle name, Ryan.

The pack left a few rouges badly injured as the warriors brought them back to the cells. Isabelle stretched as the fight ended. It was time for her to use her powers. Banner was reluctant since she was pregnant but decided against it. Besides, Evan told him to be by Isabelle's side in case she was too agitated. But before leaving, Evan spotted a note again.

Dear whoever this may concern,
Though you may won this time, I have lots of tricks up my hand. Just you wait and Yvette will be mine. I'll see you soon with an attack. Good luck, you will need all the luck you can get.
From,
R

"Why are you here? What is your motive?" Isabelle commanded in a strict tone. You could see her dark aura. That dark aura made telling the truth easier.

The rouge was scared and panicked for his life and he decided to blurt everything out.

"The leader wants to take over your pack" He said terrified as he pulled against his restraints. But the other thing was to make Yvette his luna. However, no one knew about it except him and the group of friends

"Who is your leader?" Isabelle asked.

"Heeler Ryan William" He said.

The alpha, beta, gamma, delta, head warriors and their mates smirked at the information.

"Guards, bring him back to the cells" Evan commanded as the guards compiled.

"Well enough about these thoughts, I have to plan Hailey's birthday bash" Tyler told them as Yvette nodded before walking away. The rest decided to take a break and spend time with their loved ones. A few pack members died but with Tyler's power, he managed to revive them.

Evan had  gotten a few of the scouters to sniff and look around for any clues to find Heeler's hideout tomorrow. He gave everyone a day off and to resume to the activities the next day. As he rested to Danielle who was fast asleep, he hoped and prayed to the moon goddess that there would be some clues.

The whole day for Tyler and Yvette was planning a surprise birthday bash and spending time with Hailey. They certainly missed the quality time spent with Hailey. Hailey was pretty curious as to why her parents were looking so suspicious. Little did she know, it was for her birthday. She had been worrying so much that she had forgotten her birthday was coming up soon in a month.

The Winter siblings were shocked at the Royal Moon members. They were not not only strong, but they were also possessed lots of teamwork, always helping each other. The higher ranking wolves also showed their powers and the dominant aura leaked out. It was impossible to not bow to them.

Could they prank them and succeed? Probably not. But then an idea popped up. Annoying them from day to day basis. It was easy to tell they were jealous.

Meanwhile...

Heeler was furious. The rats in the pack did nothing and in fact harmed them.

"What if we learn some dark magic? We might be able to break the shield and win the match" One if his friends, aka one of the rats suggest.

Heeler nodded to the idea. He had a few connections he should be able to get a witch who knows dark magic. They would attack in a month? Who knows how long that dark magic shenanigans would take.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter! guess you found out about the leaders name and the motives. oh my french fries! a whopping total of 784 reads! holy cow! thank you guys so much!!
pS. Hailey's birthday bash!
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-965 words-