epilouge

Five years later

It had been a good six years since I became a reborn. It started out from training with Tyler, we fell in love, overcame obstacles, adopted Hailey, defeated Heeler, being a supernatural leader for werewolves and ending off Nolan as a whole.

It had been a roller coaster ride ever since I came to the pack and safe to say I was glad I was rejected twice. Found my soulmate and their chance mate, good friends and the best squad forever!

"Mama mama" My little peanut called me, breaking me out of my flashback. Yes I was pregnant when Tyler and I mated after everything. It was tough but it was worth it to see my two peanuts. I had twins, a boy and a girl named Jason and Jeslynn Woods.  Also, two years ago I had another boy, Matthew Woods.

"Yes peanut?" I asked as I picked up Matthew. For a two year old, he was smart and could talk a little.

"Mi-milk!" Matthew exclaimed as I chuckled at took his milk and made for him.

Now let's talk about the squad, starting from Hazel and Hugo. They didn't want any more kids since two was both a desired amount for both of them.

Everyone else had one or two kids after their first borns. Evan and Danielle had another two more kids, two girls, Edith and Emma Sanders while Isabelle and Banner had another kid, a boy this time, Steven Collins.

Faith and Jace had a girl, Grace Matthews and was now expecting a boy to pop out anytime soon while Greg and Jade had twins, two boys, Conner and Reid Anderson. Yup that pretty much sums up our life's. Oh wait, we are all married.

Our parents relationship had strengthen over the years and Nolan and friends even repented and now were back at the Royal Moon pack. We also allowed Heather and Jack to be part of Royal Moon pack.

This was my life. The perfect life. All thanks to the two rejections, I became a Reborn and look how things turned out. Everything was perfect and this was my life.

~~~
And... it's a wrap!

holy! it has been about four months since i started this book and the support i have gotten was overwhelming. 13k reads and 270 plus votes. Not to mention the comments! I know there are silent readers here but I hope you can click the star and comment on your thoughts!
lots of love 💓 and have a great day 🤩
see you soon in my next story!! ❤️
love you guys 🥳💜

-356 words-