《Chapter 1- Friend》

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

School is an interesting place. You make friends, you find someone you love, you learn new things and much more. But for George everything was different. Why? Because he fell in love with this boy in his class, Clay. Tall, dirty blonde haired, his beautiful green eyes, that he couldn't really see, made George blush every time he saw him. Clay was part of the football team, that's why George was always going to watch the training and the games, to see him and be happy with him.

Today Clay was late, not something usual for the boy, so George started worrying that something might have happen. When the door opened and the tall boy appeared, he smiled, watching as the dirty blonde haired boy narrowed his eyes across the class seeing George smile at him. He smiled back, making George's face go a slight pink.

"Clay! You are late. What happened with you?" The teacher said.

"Oh. I'm so sorry Mister Purple, i had a late training last night so i woke up late today." the blonde said.

"Understandable. Go to you chair now. If you come late again i will have to report you to the headmaster." The teacher said moving his eyes to the book in his hands.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I will try not to." Clay said rolling his eyes.

George felt someone elbowing him. He sighed seeing his bestfriends, Nick, with a small smirk on his face.

"When are you gonna talk with him more?" he whispered, moving closer to George, his face supported in his hand.

"Sap, I just don't understand why you want me to talk to him so bad." George whispered back.

"Come on George. I can see from like, a lot of feet that you like him." the dark hair oy commented.

George's cheeks started burning, looking away in embarrassment. Was he so easy to read? His eyes landed on the tall football player, that was playing with his long hair, a one strand that wasn't in the bun. He was writing something, on a small piece of paper, before handling it to someone. The taller's eyes locked with George's, smiling at him, as the small piece of paper landed on his desk. He open it, the scribbles from Clay showing up.

Hi George, I wanted to say this before I forget. I saw you at a lot of our games and training days. Are you interested in playing or do you just like watching us? You don't need to respond to this right now, i think the teacher has his eyes on me. See you after school ends as this is the only class we have together today?

~Dream

George's cheeks went even more darker hiding it by putting one of his sleeves on his cheek. He chucked, looking at Nick and back at the paper. Turning to face Clay he slowly nodded

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

After school was done George made Sap wait for him at the entrance until he came back, or in case of something embarrassing happened, he could run with the boy. The brunette slowly made his way behind the school. Seeing the blonde resting on the brick wall, looking at his phone. He stood for a small minute smiling at him, watching closer. The smaller stepped on a branch by accident, making enough noise for Clay to look his direction.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I scared you" George said embarrassed.

"No it's ok, I don't get scared that easy." Clay smiled warm at him

"So.... " the brunette said a slightly red color being on his cheeks.

" So. Do you wanna be part of the team or you just like watching? What's going on?" Clay slid his phone in his back pocket waiting for a response.

"No, I'm not really interested in playing. I'm actually interested in coding and stuff like that. I'm coming because i fell like i could make the team smile, seeing as there aren't that many people coming." George lied, well it wasn't a lie, he enjoyed seeing the yelling of excitement and how happy the team was when they were winning a game.

"That's actually really sweet, it means a lot to us." Clay looked at George and smiled even wider.

George smiled back, a genuine, warm smile. It was a short silence while George looked in Clay's eyes, that he couldn't really tell what shade of green they were, again do to the fact that he was colorblind, red-green colorblindness to be specific.

"Do you want to go home with me and Sap? We can get to know each other." George said looking at the gate to see if Sapnap waited for him.

"Sounds good. I live nearby so it will be nice to have someone to keep me company." Clay smiled slowly going in Sapnap's direction.

"Wait wait! Another question?" George stopped the boy by dragging him by the sleeve.

"Mh?" Clay turned his face to George.

"What color, I mean what shade or green are your eyes?" George looked in Clay's eyes.

The blonde's cheeks started to have a pastel pink color, seeing George so close to him.

"Uhh like a dark green i guess? Why?" Clay looked back in George's eyes seeing them sparkle.

"I'm colorblind. Ok that was really awkward to say but I... I really enjoy seeing your eye color." George said really faint.

"Um well thank you? Also that's not a bad thing. Most of the colorblind people can get glasses. Is that correct?" Clay moved his eyes to Sapnap who was watching them confused.

"We can't afford them. They are really expensive. But i hope one day i will get to see the green you are wearing." George was looking down for the most part he was talking, looking up only when he mentioned Clay's hoodie, a soft smile on his lips.

Clay smiled back, patting George's head. They both started walking again getting to Sapnap.

"What happened there? Why did you guys stopped?" Sap asked confused as what the smaller could tell the taller one.

"Green." he whispered.

Sapnap was even more confused, but decided to not say anything anymore.

"Anyway umm let's see, I'm 17, I go by Clay but some of my friend started calling me Dream because quote on quote 'I look like a dream without a shirt'. " Clay said making the other two stop in place and looking at him surprised.

"Oh! I'm 17 as well. My name is Nick by the way, but I like to go by Sapnap or Sap. " Sapnap smiled. Finally George was making friends about his, Sap's, age.

"I'm 19, I go by George but this idiot calls me Gogy sometimes." George mumbled looking at his bestfriend.

"You're older than me, but we still are in the same class. How comes? " Clay bit his cheek on the inside.

"Well yeah, my mum wanted me to skip school for a bit when we moved from London. But I ended up skipping it for 2 years, in which she tried her best to teach me something." George explained to the boy.

"That's... interest. I don't really have older friends." Clay said but after a little bit added "Well we are almost at my house. Would you guys mind giving me your phone numbers?"

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Ehehe I redid the whole thing. Now I hope this isn't THAT awkward. I will probably rewrite the book sometimes before I'm happy with it :)