《Chapter 10~ Gaydar》

After they had breakfast, the two boys went to George's house. Halfway through walking, it started to rain. George sighed, putting the hood of the hoodie he stole from Clay, on top of his head, smelling the lemon scent even more. Sapnap chuckled opening the door to George's house and they both got in. 

"Hello miss Found! How are you doing?" Sapnap smiled seeing George's mum on the couch.
"Oh hello Nick! I am doing great! What about you?" She smiled back.

George rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen, taking something to drink. When he came back his mum looked at him.

"Is that Clay's hoodie?" She asked.
"Umm yeah, i got cold so he gave me one." George didn't want her to know that Clay didn't ask for it back and he didn't bother to give it back.

Of course she knew about Clay, she knew more than George would want her to know. She knew George was always the small spoon, also that Clay was the middle one. They talked with her for a while, until George's phone vibrated, signing that someone was texting him. He took it from his pocket, seeing yet another homophobic dm from some idiot from school, he sighed, deleting it. The real reason he didn't want people to think him and Sap were a thing was because of the messages HE was getting. George didn't know but Sapnap started having a small crush on a boy, but even if he knew about it, he didn't want anyone else to get those messages. 

"Hey, George, is everything ok?" Nick asked, concern in his eyes.
"Umm, can we... talk in my room please, Sap?" George said, feeling tears starting to form in his eye. 
"Yeah. Sure." Sap stood up, following George to his room.

George closed the door with the key, leaning on it and falling on the ground, his knees on his chest. His face hiding in his hands, small tears going down his face.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" Nick said as soft as he could, standing next to his friend 
"I'm sorry..." George sobbed slowly.
"Hey... hey. Did that guys text you again?If so just block his number. Please, he's making you be even more closed to me and Clay, you don't wanna talk about that many stuff we used to talk about." Sap sighed, dragging the smaller on in his lap, rubbing circles on his back. 

George hid his face under Nick's neck, taking slow deep breaths, as he smelled the so well knowing cinnamon scent. They stood there for some time, until George looked Sapnap in the eyes.

"My gaydar tells me you are keeping a secret from me." George mumbled.
"Your gaydar? Why is that?" Sapnap ruffled George's hair, kissing his forehead.
"I know you like him, Sap. But you know everyone thinks you're straight 100%..." George mumbled. 
"You... you mean Karl, I only find him cute... and amazing... and just really co.... ok yeah that sounds realy gay but... well i don't have an explanation for that-. " Sap lauged. 
"I mean, how could you not, he's fucking adorable." George laughed, remember how cute the boy was.

George smiled, that meant he was bi as well, and he confirmed that, well not really, but Sapnap was definitely more into girls than guys, and it just happened that this boy caught his eye. The boy was smaller than Sapnap, but taller than George, he was also really popular, being part of the Mr. Beast Club, one of the well known clubs in the city, also the place full of smart kids. Karl was really affectionate, so he will express his love physically.

"Would you wanna go visit him? We can get Clay as well, I don't wanna third wheel." George buried his face back in Sapnap's neck, sighing softly. 
"Mhm." the dark haired boy mumbled, his hand going in George's hair, stroking it slowly. 

George closed his eyes, relaxing under the touch, he had been missing his friend's affection and now he feels loved, and that was the best feeling. 

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

It was Monday, and Sapnap was on the phone, asking Karl if he could come over and play some games with them. Clay was on the couch, braiding George's hair, who was on the floor right in front of him.

"Well we're at my house, you know where that is." Sapnap said, feeling George's smirk on his back. 
"Oooh~ why does he know where you live?" Clay said, somehow reading George's mind.
"Shut the hell up Clay." Sapnap muted himself to yell at the boy.
"I bet they made out at some point exactly where you are standing." George whispered to Clay.
"I would say something but pretty sure he's listening and I don't wanna be inappropriate around kids." Clay smirked watching George's eyes growing wide.
"CLAY!" George's cheeks started burning looking away.
"Aww Georgie is embarrassed that he knows what i wanted to say?" Clay laughed slowly stroking George's hair.
"Please shut up Clay, i'm trying to speak to someone here!" Sapnap yelled from the kitchen.

Clay sighed, watching George get up from the floor and sit next to him, opening the TV. Sapnap came back and they all started watching some random show, waiting for Karl to arrive. As George started to zone out a soft knock could be heard, and Sapnap stood up walking to the door. 
George turned his head and saw just a split second before Sapnap was hugged and almost fell over, hearing his giggle. George elbowed Clay, making the boy do an "ow" sound before looking at the two boys in the doorway.

"Hello Karl!" George said as the boy entered the living room.
"Oh! Hello." Karl smiled at them, seeing as George was now having his head on Clay's shoulder. 
"This is George, I'm sure you know him. And that's Clay, he was the captain of the football team." Sapnap introduced the boys.
"Oh! That George?" Karl asked, making George sigh.
"Depends on what you heard about me..." the small brunette said.
"No no. It's nothing bad, but Jimmy told me umm Clay was talking about you a lot. Is that right, Clay? I don't wanna say it was you and then it was someone else." Karl stood on the other small couch looking at them.
"Well, yeah. It was me, because both of these idiots are amazing, how can i not talk about them?" Clay's cheeks were a pinkish colour, smiling like an idiot.

-----------
Hi. Take this and have fun.