《Chapter 3~ Cuddles and teasing》

They stood in Nick's room, talking about random stuff. George started to get sleepy, but he didn't wanted to tell anyone. In the last 2 weeks, he didn't felt like he liked Clay that much anymore. He was happy because of that, he didn't had to brake a friendship, that he really enjoyed, for his feelings anymore.

"George? You seem pretty sleepy." Clay said crashing on the bed, next to the brunette.
"We can have a sleepover if you want. You left some of your pyjamas here when we did this last time." Nick said spinning in his chair.
"I need to call my mummm" he yawned, dramatically letting his body fall over Clay's legs.
"You're such a child pfff" Clay said looking at him while laughing.
"Bro, you're so fucking lazy, oh my god." Nick rolled his eyes seeing the brunette laughing.

His friend was cute, so he didn't understood how he never dated anyone. George always came up with the 'I need to focus on school' excuse, that wasn't the case, George was simply really lazy to actually speak with anyone he liked. Nick started to notice how he, Clay and George got along so well, that now he was scared that the brunette was going to burry his feelings again.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie downstairs? Pretty sure Toby is asleep." Nick snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at the two.
"Sure, sounds fun" Clay said, George nodding.

They all went down, Nick telling George to make some popcorn, while he was picking the movie.

"How long have you and George been friends?" Clay asked out of nowhere.
"Kindergarten, he was such a cry baby back then." Nick smiled remembering how clingy George was because he was his only friend. "Want to know more?"
"Depends, don't go too personal in his life, he needs to open up to me as he did with you." Clay said looking in the kitchen door to be sure George wasn't coming.
"What do you mean..." Nick turned to Clay.
"You guys are so close, and everyone can see it. You guys don't even know what horrible things some of the popular kids say about you. They see George being clingy to you and they automatically think you are dating. I never saw how being clingy to someone meant you liked them." Clay looked down sighing.
"What else do you know?" Nick sat down next to him.
"That's all I heard, i'm sick of those people" Clay rolled his eyes, sighing.

When he saw the two sad like that his smile faded. He gently put the bowls on the table, sitting beside Clay.

"Did something happen?" he said looking at the two.
"No. It's all good Georgie." Clay ruffled the boys' hair.

George stood confused looking at him. Clay never did this, something was up for sure. He decided to brush it of and got comfortable in his blanket, without intention gently leaning on Clay's shoulder.

"What are we watching?" He said starting to relax.
"An old horror movie." Nick turned to George and winked.

George laughed awkwardly, he didn't liked horror movies, so knowing Nick he was doing this just to get him to hide in Clay's arm. He silently sighed.

"Well, ok. But depends, you know i don't like those kind of movies" George looked at his bestfriend
"I can hug you if you're scared" Clay suddenly said "Bad used to jump and yell everytime we were watching a horror movie, so i had to hug him for a little until he was not yelling or panicking anymore" He chuckled at the memories.

George's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, good think Clay couldn't see it in the darkness. He could only see the green eyes looking at him for a response or something. Instead he just puffed his cheeks and climbed on top of Clay, skiping him to sit between Nick and the blonde boy.

"If i get scared i'm gonna kill both of your hands, give me them" George raised his hands looking at his friends.

The two started laughing, George was clearly like a small child, but god he was cute doing it. Clay stopped laughing slowly, as well as Nick and they both interwined their fingers with George.

"I bet i'm stronger than you" Clay leaned over George whispering in his ear.

George gasped at the sudden warm feeling on his ear. His ears were very sensitive so that didn't help.

"Wanna bet?" George turned his head to look at Clay's smirk.
"If I am, you will make my homework the whole semester and if i'm not... ummm." Clay stood a little bit thinking.

George remembered that when Clay sent him the small letter he signed himself 'Dream'.

"I'll get to call you Dream" George snapped back looking at him.
"What?" Clay and Nick said at the same time.
"I'll get to call you Dream for an entire year." George smirked.
"Just because my signature is 'Dream' that doesn't mean you can call me that... . unless... you are calling me dreamy~?" Clay teased
"Wh- No!" George puffed his cheeks blushing slightly.
"He definitely is~" Nick teased the boy as well not long after he started laughing.
"It's not FUNNY, Snapmap" George rolled his eyes.
"Ok ok, c'mere, lemme give you a hug." Nick opened his arms the brunette immediately cuddling in his chest.

George let go of Clay's hand to hug his friend, immediately missing the warmth Clay was giving. They separated and George turned to look at the blonde boy, opening his arms like he was a kid begging for a hug. Clay chuckled, snaking his arms around the smaller boy, as George's arms went around the blonde's neck, burying his face in it. George inhaled Clay's perfume, slowly letting go of the boy.

"I like cuddling" George was back in his comfortable blanket, his hands interwined with the other's again.
"I can tell" Clay smiled looking at Nick.
"I knew that George, you always ask for hugs. You need a girlfriend~ bro." Nick teased him.
"Shut up." George said making Clay laugh again as they started yelling at each other.
"Oh, then will it be a boyfriend~?" Nick smirked.

Clay felt George squeezing his hand a little bit so he made slow circles on it to calm the boy down.

"Ok ok, enough, let's watch the movie." Clay smiled feeling George's grip slowly relaxing.

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Sorry if you find any mistakes. I'm trying to write more chapters tonight so you guys will have content.

I'm not that good at writing aha-. But you know who's good at it? SoftForDream, they have an adorable and amazing Dreamnotfound book. Check them out ♡