《Chapter 11~ Oh Karrrl~》

They started playing monopoly and some card games, having fun. Upstairs Tommy, Toby and Drista, Clay's sister, were playing minecraft, not even knowing what the boys were doing downstairs.

"Ow! I cut my wrist in something." Sapnap hissed seeing blood slowly dripping.
"Let's go to the bathroom." Karl said standing up, Sapnap following.

Clay and George stood in silence on the floor, in front of each other. An awkward silence between them. George let out a sigh moving next to the other boy.

"Can you take the hair ties and bobby pins out of it, please?" George turned around his back to Clay.

He felt two hands on his hips, dragging him closer, between Clay's legs. His face heated up, as the taller boy began taking the ties out of the braids he had, undoing them.

"Your hair is curly..." Clay mumbled playing with it on his fingers.
"Y-yeah... you braided my hair like 3 hours ago, it gets a little curly because of that." George said back, having his hands awkwardly in his lap.
"You should braid your hair more, it looks pretty." the taller chuckled. "Oh, wait i can't take this out, it's stuck. Come closer so i can see it better."
"Uhh yeah ok." George moved a little bit because they were already close.

But apparently Clay was really fucking blind, so George's eyes widened when a hand snaked around his abdomen, dragging him between Clay's thighs.

"Mgh... that hurt." George groaned.
"Woah! Ok George, I didn't know we walked on something going on." Sapnap said sitting on the couch with Karl.
"Shut the fuck up, that was a pain sound." George turned his head, forgetting that Clay was trying to get the bobby pin out of his hair. "Owngh, I hate bobby pins." Karl's eyes widened, his face going red, the same going for Clay.

Sapnap started wheezing, seeing the other two boys flustered. Of course he heard his friend doing those sounds before, when they were playing Minecraft bedwars together, and that always made him die of laughter.

"George..." Sapnap couldn't finish his sentence.

He calmed down slowly, allowing himself to speak.

"George... I told you to not moan anymore because it's the funniest shit to see 1 queer person and 1 pansexual person getting flustered over it." Sapnap laughed again.
"I never moaned, you fuker. It's a groan of pain or annoyance." George defended himself.
"No... that's definitely a moan..." Karl said looking at George with a smirk.
"Pff whatever. Weirdos." George rolled his eyes moving away from Clay as he took the bobby pin out of his hair. "Thank you." he said softly, smiling at the boy.

Sapnap rolled his eyes. How did he always end up liking people older than him? His first girlfriend was 2 years older than him, his second second one as well and the third one was 1 year older. And now Karl, being 2 years older than him, also the oldest from them all, being born before George.

After their "show" they played some more random games, and when they became too loud, Sapnap told them to quiet down because of the kids upstairs. The last game had Sapnap and Karl shoved in one of his closets that could fit 2 people. It was supposed to be a punishment, because he failed the challenge. Karl being smaller, he had his hands on Sapnap's chest trying to give himself more room, when he saw he couldn't, he gave up.

"You're warm... can I hug you?" Sapnap mumbled.
"Uhhh, sure." Karl responded, wrapping his arms around Sapnap's torso, feeling the dark haired boy's hand go both sides of his neck, resting on his back.
"Ummm, you know... you're really cute." Sapnap mumbled more for himself.
"Yeah, I know I'm cute." Karl giggled, breaking the hug. "You're cute too. I like your hair."

Sapnap couldn't think anymore, when the other boy stood on his tippy toes, his hand caressing Sapnap's hair. Karl smiled mumbling the word "Fluffy". Sapnap smiled back, finding the boy and the action really cute.

"Oh Karrrrl~ Sapnap~ is time to get out." George said, slowly opening the door.
"Hi." Karl said, leaving the closet, smiling.
"Hi?" George said back, going to sit on the couch.
"Was Nick scared of the dark? Did he freak out?" Clay asked the light brunette boy.
"Mmm no. But he has nice hair, really fluffy." Karl responded, smiling at the two.
"Ok that was cute... but I say we should go to sleep. Clay sleeps with George because he's sooo close to him, I'm sleeping on the couch and Karl in the extra bed. Sounds good?" Sapnap told them, pointing upstairs.
"You're tall, so I say I sleep on the couch and you in the extra bed." Karl stood up after the other two.
"Why don't you just bring the extra mattress and sleep with us in the room?" George pointed out.
"I mean, that's a good idea..." Sapnap agreed. "Ok we do that, I need Clay to help me tho. C'mon." Sapnap took Clay, leaving Karl and George alone.

It was silence, until George stopped asking questions to his brain and speaked up.

"Do you like someone?"
"Do you?" Karl looked at the boy.
"I asked you first... but yeah I do." George nodded slowly.
"Well I do too. Who do you like? Is it your friend?" Karl smiled.
"Well I- yeah..." George mumbled.
"Oh. Wait, aren't you guys best friends from like 3rd grade or something?" Karl tilted his head.
"Oh wait. Nononono, i don't like Sap." George panicked.
"Ooooh! My bad." Karl chuckled.
"Yeah... I can see why people will think that. We're really close." George said sadly, sighing.
"Oww, don't be sad. Clay clearly has something for you." Karl comforted the boy.
"Pff, yeah su-" George got interrupted by Clay.
"Come on. Nick and I made the bed." Clay smiled at the two.

George smiled back, standing up and giving Karl his hand to help the boy stand up. The three walked in the bedroom, George throwing himself in the bed, Clay getting in the bed next to him.

"Mmmmh, goodnight." Clay mumbled, burying his face in the pillow.

George turned around, watching Clay's face. Their faces being close, Clay's eyes glowing slowly. George giggled, putting his hand on Clay's cheek, kissing his forehead. Clay chuckled, rolling his eyes, wrapping his hands around the boy's waist, moving closer to George's chest, burying his face in it, sighing as the other boy wrapped his hands around his neck, rubbing circles on the dirty blonde's back.

"Goodnight..." George mumbled, falling asleep.

-------------
Hello! Here's a chapter. Have fun while I watch Karl's stream. <3

Here's how they fell asleep