《Chapter 6~ Too close》

They arrived at Sap's home. Slowly but surely George and Clay went inside the house, seeing Wilbur on the couch watching something.

"Hey!" The tall boy whispered.
"Hello. Umm, Nick let us sleep here, because we had too much to drink."George explained, drifting off as Clay started walking upstairs.

The brunette went after his friend. Taking his puffy pyjamas from the closet, he slowly went to the bathroom, changing. As he came back, Clay was already curled up in the bed.

"Are you cold?" George whispered, crawling on the other side of the bed.
"Mhm" Clay mumbled.

There was silence before Clay turned and whispered to his friend an almost unbearable 'George?'. George's attention was at his friend, seeing his eyes gently sparkling in the faint light.

"Yeah?" George whispered back getting closer to him.
"Can we cuddle?" Clay had a soft shy smile on his face.
"I- mmm sure" George opened his arms andlet Clay cuddle up in his chest.

This never happened, George was almost always the small spoon, as Clay was the middle spoon and Nick the big spoon. This was always the order, but everything that happens, happens for a reason. So George was flustered while having his now again crush in his arms, slowly sleeping. George hid his face in the blonde's lond hair, drifting into sleep as well.

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Morning came, and George was woken up by Clay moving a lot. Just then realising that Nick was behind him having his head burried in George's back.

"Jesus, Clay, why are you moving so much?" George growled, snaked his left arm back around Clay.
"I'm cold." Clay mumbled, cuddling back in George's chest.
"Get a fucking blan..." George whispered felling back asleep not even finishing his sentence.

He was warm, really warm. Because Sapnap was a human heater and Dream cuddling in his chest made his blood rush in his cheeks making him even warm.

He woke up again, this time by someone's hair in his face and a soft warm breath on his neck. The brunette opened his eyes sighing. Nick moved again, his warm breath on George's neck. He was used to that already, but he wasn't used with Clay hugging him, and him leg on top of the sleeping boy. George sighed again, he wanted to get up, but he figured that if he tried he will wake both boys up. So he just took his leg off of his friend and stretched his arm to take his phone. He was stuck so maybe he could take some photos of the two idiots cuddling with him.

George had a following on Twitter, and just 1 month he ago figured out Clay had a YouTube channel, with half a million subscribers. So George got a shout out. He smirked, knowing that most of the people following him were Clay's fans, and non of them knew how Clay looked like. He burried his face in Clay's hair, and took a picture of all 3 of them. He tweeted it.

George @ GeorgeNotFound

Cuddling with the homies                             @ Dreamwastaken @ Sapnap

He attached the pictures.

He didn't bothered to look at the comments as he already knew almost all of them will be "Aww" or other random letters. Instead, he continued to watch random videos on YouTube, until he felt Nick move, sighing.

"Georgie, you're so comfortable." he mumbled, opening his eyes.
"Morning idiot." George whispered turning his head to face Nick.
"I think you don't know who's the idiot here." Sap yawned.
"What do you mean?" George said, silently again.
"You're face is like a tomato." Nick whispered, giggling as he saw the other's boy face go even more red.
"N-no it's not..." the brunette puffed his cheeks.
"Mhm, we'll talk about this later." Nick got out of bed. "I'm making breakfast. If you're still sleepy you can go back to sleep or maybe wake up the drunk idiot." the dark haired boy left the room.

George stood silent for a couple minutes, zoning out.

"Clay. Nick got done the breakfast, you meed to eat." the brunette curled his fingers in his friend's hair.
"I don't wanna wake up..." Clay mumbled hiding his face in George's chest.
"C-c'mon Clay, my hand is hurting, and i'm hot." George took his fingers out of Clay's hair.
"Sure you are." Clay said in a deep voice because of the last night drinking.
"What the fuck happened to your voice?" George pushed the boy a little bit away.
"What do you... wh- why is it so deep?" the dark blonde boy stood up, his fingers around his neck.
"Woah woah! Don't choke yourself." George stood up, don't even minding his hands going around the boy's hands taking them down.
"What the hell, why would i choke myself?" Clay asked confused but let the other boy take his hands.
"I don't know, Dream. You started crying yesterday for a reason unknown reason even for you."
"I'm fine now." he reassured the boy.

The door opened, and a half asleep Tommy came in the vision.

"Can you two shut the fuck up? Me and Toby are trying to sleep." he said, immediately after looking at the two his eyes widened closing the door.
"This child needs to keep his language down a little." George said watch as Clay stood up from the bed.
"You said something about breakfast." he mumbled going to the door.

George got out of the bed, Clay opening the door.

"Ladies first." He smirked as his friend pushed him through the door first.
"Shut up, child." George rolled his eyes smiling.
"Woah! Child? C'mon George, you can't call your prince a child." Sapnap said as they walked in the kitchen.
"The fuck do you mean by that?" the brunette watched his younger friend laugh.
"Look I made pancakes. I know you like them!" Nick changed the subject as the brunette sighed.

They ate their breakfast, talking about what they could do today. And they decided to invite their friends and go to Clay's house, where he had a big pool in the backyard. George didn't really liked the idea of him only wearing some pants so he figured he will take a t-shirt on him as well. Everyone they called wanted to come, so they ended up with: Bad, Fundy, Ant, Finn and Zak.

It was only 10 am so they figured they will sit and watched some TV. And so they did, until George noticed what time it was.

"Hey... it's almost time to go to your house. He are kinda far away, i say we shold get going. Can i have a pair of your swim trunks please, Nick?" the brunette stood up.
"Yeah sure, bring one down for me as well." Nick mumbled watching the TV.

The brunette sighed, going up the stairs. He first checked on Toby and Tommy. After seeing the two friends playing minecraft together he slowly closed the door and opened Nick's door room. He searched for a smaller pair of trunks that could fit him and not fall off, and when he finally found them he was extremely happy. The brunette took a random pair for his friend and went down.

Nick's mom will come home in like half an hour, so they shouldn't worry about Toby and Tommy. That's why they started thier walk to Dream's house.

------

Hi hello. Idk if this has any errors, but i am sorry if it has. I am writing it at 2 am.