《Chapter 7~ Boys and Girls》

Nobody was home, so Clay was more than happy that his parents took his sister on that excursion. They changed, George having his t-shirt on him as the two had only the trunks. George's face was a soft pink as he watched the two boys jump in the water. He was on the edge, his legs in the water. Bad had a key to Clay's house so he could open the door and let the other's in. 

"Hey Georgie! Get the shirt down and jump in." Clay said, turning to face the blushih boy. 
"I'm waiting for the others to come..." George mumbled looking away.
"Oh come on." Clay came closer to his friend. 
"Nick what-" before George could finish he was pushed in the water by his friend.

George was surprised when he opened his eyes and felt Clay's hands around his waist. 

"What the fuck was that Nick?" George slowly pushed Clay way. 
"At least you got in the water." Nick smirked, jumping back in the pool.

The brunette sighed, going underwater. He opened his eyes under the water, seeing the blonde next to him, looking at him. His cheeks got pink and got out. Taking a deep breath, he didn't feel his t-shirt on him anymore, so he looked at Clay who was smiling.

"You lost this." Clay looked at the shirt and back at the brunette.

George tried to cover his boy with his hands, but that did nothing. Clay's smile faded, throwing the wet shirt on the edge and taking his dry one, he slowly approached the smaller one. George looked at him embarrassed as he never was. He was slightly scared, because he wasn't as his other two friends, he was skinnier than the two. Neither Clay and Nick didn't have abs, they still looked good, but him? He wasn't really the ideal guy everyone was running for. He suddenly felt warmer, as he zoned out, he looked at the blonde boy who had his arms on the brunette's shoulders.

"Hey... are you ok?" the dirty blonde haired boy asked.
"Yeah...." George mumbled.

Clay's touch sent a lot of warmth in his body even in the water. But George was cold, he wanted outside the water. 

He zoned out again, watching the water between him and Clay. He yelped when he felt Nick's hands going over his shoulders from the back, hugging him.

"Woooo! The boys are here!" the dark haired boy smiled.

Clay rapidly took his hands off of George, greeting his other friends. The brunette sighed at the loss of touch. 

"Did I interrupt something? Were you guys about to kiss or something?" Nick said, confused, not hugging the smaller one anymore.
"What? NO!" George whispered-yelled as they got out of the pool. 
"Pffsh, sure." Nick sighed. 

They greeted their friends and got back in the pool. Playing with a ball or jumping and pushing each other in it. When outside became cold, they all got inside, in the living room and played some games, until Fundy said they could play truth or dare.

They played for half an hour until it got to George again. Fundy put the question.

"Truth or dare, Gogy?" Fundy smiled at the boy.
"Well i guess i had too much truth to say, so dare." the brunette said. 
"I dare you to..." Fundy looked in the room "Kiss one of us." 

George sighed, dragging Nick by his collar and kissing his cheek.

"Happy? I'm not doing it on the lips... cause... I never had my first kiss." George let go of Nick's collar, he whispered the last part, nobody heard anything.
"What did you say?" Fundy, Bad and Clay asked.
"Oh! George never had his first kiss." Nick remembered. 
"WHAT?" the others exclaimed. 
"I wasn't really attracted to anyone." George pointed out looking at Nick. 
"Understandable, I actually had my first kiss around the time i met George." Clay said.
"Oh!" George exclaimed, now wishing he was Clay's first kiss, but maybe the tall boy could be his.
"Mhm. Anyway, let's take a short break. Do you guys want anything?" Clay stood up and walked in the kitchen.
“Bring us some like almost not at all alcohol if you have.” Nick yelled to the dirty blonde haired boy.

The taller one came back, George taking one of the cans from Clay, opening it. He looked at it for a second and then drank from it. They continued the game, nothing interesting happened, but George was getting bored, and he started to get cold.

"Can you bring me a hoodie, please?" George whispered to his tall friend, the blonde nodding.
"Hey guys, I say we end the game here. It's already midnight." Clay stood up. 
"Yeah, i'm starting to get pretty sleepy. Hey Zak, can we have a sleepover at your place?" Bad said, Zak nodding. 

Everyone left, leaving Nick, Clay and George alone again. But George was really cold, so he curled up on the couch, waiting for his friend to bring him something. He sighed, closing his eyes, but he felt a strong scent, cinnamon, definitely Nick. A sudden warm feeling on his back and his nose was filled with a lemon sent, George loved it, of course he did, he loved everything about the dirty blonde haired boy. He put it on himself, thanking the tall boy. Clay sitting on the couch next to him.

"You guys wanna go to sleep or something?" Nick asked.
"I'm not sleepy, just a little bit cold." George mumbled. 
"I guess we could go to my room." Clay smiled.
"If we go to sleep tell me so we can kiss the homies goodnight." Sapnap laughed.
"Didn't George jus-" Clay was cut off by George.
"It's just a stupid "first kiss. Why does it even matter?" George sighed, letting a chuckle outside his lips.
"You are kidding me right now?" Clay moved his eyes to George's face, watching the brunette having a confused look on his face.
"What do you mean?" the brunette asked.
"This is supposed to be special. Maybe have it with someone who knows how to kiss, i don't know that many girls that don't have boyfriends, but i guess we can-..." George shushed Clay by putting his finger on the dark haired boy's lips.
"I... Umm, Clay... I kinda need to tell you something before you continue." George said anxiously, as Clay's nodded slowly,  his eyes moving to Nick in confusion "I know this might be weird and all, maybe you'll even hate me for telling you but, i like girls... and… and boys.. "

------------

Hello! It will be amazing if you could let ships in the comments for Flufftober.

I'm deffo gonna bring Tubbo and Tommy being wholesome in one of the chapters because I love them, nothing romantic because we don't sexualize minors here >:( 

Ty for reading! <3