Bonus Chapter

After Clay, George and Nick left the house

---------------------‐----------

"Hey Toby, how annoying do you think the person who sits with us will be?" Tommy looks at his friend.
"Mmm, mum said Wilbur is a nice person, he had to sit with me 3 or 2 years ago and he was a really nice man." Toby nuzzles his face in the other boy's shoulder, watching him play on his Nintendo.
"You know, when parents say a person is nice it might be just with them. I had a babysitter 4 years ago and he brought a girl over and didn't take care of me at all. I was really hungry." Tommy explained, still focused on his game.
"Tommy, you're always hungry." Toby sighed, wanting to play with his friend.

Toby's Nintendo died, so now was sitting to charge on Tommy's desk. It was silence after that, until Tommy let out a sigh. 

"You're really clingy, you know that?" Tommy closed the game, looking at the boy.
"Mhm." the brunette mumbled, looking back at him. 
"Do you need a hug?" Tommy said softly, watching the other boy's eyes lit up.

The blonde laughed, snaking his hands around his bestfriends torso, feeling small hands going around his waist. Toby smiled, it was a nice feeling, and not only because Tommy wasn't the one to give hugs, it was also because Tommy was significantly  taller than him. In their 7 years of friendship Tommy gave him a total of 10 hugs without the brunette asking for one, well 11 now. 

"You're so cold... . Why didn't you tell me? I could bring you your green blanket." Tommy looked down at his friend, concerned, he dragged the boy closer. 
"I didn't want to disturb you." Toby said, his words being muffled by Tommy's shirt.
"You could never bother me. Let me bring you that blanket." Tommy said softly, smiling at the brunette.

Toby let go, and so did Tommy, the blonde going out of the room. He returned with the green blanket and a tall man.

"Here you go." Tommy put the blanket around Toby, a small smile on his lips.
"Do you guys want something to eat? I brought McDonald's." Wilbur placed the food on the nightstand. 
"Oh! Yeah, thank you!" Tommy said, taking 2 burgers and 2 boxes of french fries, giving Toby one of each.
"Sorry I was late. I had to stop for food, also there was traffic from where I live to here." Wilbur apologised.
"Why are you apologising? We are 14, I suppose we can take care of ourselves for more than 1 hour. Please don't baby us." Toby turned, looking up at the man.
"Well i guess you can. I just still think you two are little kids, that's all." Wilbur smiled at the boys.

They spent 2 more hours teaching Wilbur about one of their favourite games. It was fun, seeing the 20 year old rage over a video game. They really had fun with him. And, because Tommy was too lazy to say his whole name, he started referring to the curly haired boy as 'Wil', and soon enough Toby did it as well. 

"Is it sleep time?" Wil turned to the boys, seeing Toby leaning his head on Tommy's shoulder, half asleep.
"For Toby, yeah. I can stay up until 2 am if I want. And right now issss 12." Tommy told Wilbur.

Toby yawned, making Tommy yawn as well, now feeling sleepy as well. The blonde sighed, closing the game. 

"Change in pyjamas and go brush your teeth, and then you guys can sleep. I'm gonna be downstairs if you need me." Wilbur told the blonde, exiting the room right after.

'He's a nice guy.' Tommy thought, smiling.

"Hey... Toby. We need to change." Tommy whispered, shaking the brunette a little bit.
"Mmmmh. But it's warm." Toby whined, opening his eyes a little.
"I know I'm warm, but it will be more comfortable to be in pyjamas. If you want we can cuddle, how does that sound?"
"Yeah, sure..." Toby sighed, getting up and taking clothes from his backpack. 

Toby went to the bathroom to change and Tommy in his room. He sighed, remembering that he had to cuddle with his friend. 

And as he said, when Toby got back, they cuddled a little before letting go of each other and sleep peacefully.

-----------------
Woooo. How was that?