The Date (Chapter 12 Part 2)

Chapter 12

~The Date~

~Part 2~

'Anne's POV'

I was actually having a really great time with Tom. I didn't doubt that I would, I was just feeling guilty for lking yo Nathan. I was still angry about how he reacted to Tom and I, but deep down it didn't matter to me. What mattered was the fact that I had lied to the one person that I had counted on my entire life.

"Hey what's on your mind gorgeous?" Tom asked slipping his arm around me and pulling me into him.

I pushed my thoughts aside, I was here with Tom. I needed to focus on him.

I grinned up at him, "It's nothing. I'm having a great time."

"Good, I'm glad. I was a bit worried about doing something outside because it's so cold. I hope you don't mind."

He had taken me out to an amazing dinner. The food was extremely expensive! I felt really bad letting him pay for me, but he had insisted.

Then he had taken me on a walk through the park. We were sitting on a bench looking at the stars.

It was the most romantic date I'd ever been on.

"I'm perfectly fine, I have you to keep me warm." I said smiling at him and cuddling closer.

He chuckled, "Yes you do. I'm happy to keep you warm as long as you need." He gently pulled his fingers through my hair and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

It felt so good and I was really exhausted. I let my eyes drift shut and I relaxed into Tom's arms.

***************

I woke up in Tom's arms. He grinned down at me, "Hey there you."

"Hey, where are we?" I asked looking around. It was dark out and I could see houses.

"I'm walking you to your door. Somebody fell asleep." He said grinning at me.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry Tom! You were touching my hair and it felt so good and I didn't realize just how tired I was!"

He chuckled, "Don't worry about it! You look cute when you sleep."

I could feel my cheeks reddening, "You can put me down now."

"Are you sure? Cause I really don't mind, you're as light as a feather."

"Thanks, but yeah, you can put me down. Im in a short dress and heels, I should probably walk myself to the door or my parents might get the wrong idea."

He laughed as he put me down, "What if it isn't the wrong idea?"

I looked up from straightening my dress and he winked at me.

"Ooh it's only our first date Thomas, I don't think anything like that will be happening tonight." I said with a smile.

We were at my door already. I turned around and grinned up at him.

"Tonight I'm leaving you with this." I whispered taking his hands in mine, reaching up, and kissing his stubbly cheek softly.

When I pulled away his eyes were closed and I grinned. He opened them and looked at me with his adorable brown eyes.

"That's enough for me, but promise me that you'll go out with me again?"

I grinned and looked away for second before looking back into his eyes.

"Definitely." I said with a smile.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"We'll talk then."

I nodded, "Bye Tom." I said squeezing his hand and going inside.

I shut the door gently and leaned against it, a huge smile on my face.

I'd had the best night ever, Tom was such a sweetheart.

My phone vibrated in my purse and I pulled it out.

I grinned, it was a text from Tom.

I had an amazing time with you tonight. Will you come to the flat tomorrow? maybe we can watch a movie? xx

He was so sweet, oh my goodness!

I had an amazing time with you too! And I'd love to come over. I'll see you tomorrow xxx

I knew that saying yes to him wasn't a mistake. Nathan didn't know him very well, he wasn't a player.

I would eventually have to talk to Nathan though. Maybe my new feelings for Tom would help me with my feelings for Nathan.

I grinned down at my phone again, I couldn't wait to see him again tomorrow.

Hey ladies! i hope you liked it! :) please send me some feedback! A lot of you are saying you want her to pick Nathan! Anybody want her to be with Thomas?!